What's a "Season of Giving" Credit?

PS90

Hi Everyone!

I have a quick question about a TA perk -I am wondering if this is a common thing or not, and wondering what exactly it is. Thanks for any help.

I just upgraded my holiday Solstice cruise to AQ, and received both an OBC - with a dollar amount - and a "Season of Giving Shipboard Credit", that has no listed benefits or monetary amounts.

So, it sounds like it could be something good, but there are absolutely no details provided, and the representative of my on-line TA didn't really know either.

So the question: is this a typical perk from a TA for a Holiday cruise? And if so, what is it???

Thanks for any help. ;)

Hi Everyone!

I have a quick question about a TA perk -I am wondering if this is a common thing or not, and wondering what exactly it is. Thanks for any help.

I just upgraded my holiday Solstice cruise to AQ, and received both an OBC - with a dollar amount - and a "Season of Giving Shipboard Credit", that has no listed benefits or monetary amounts.

So, it sounds like it could be something good, but there are absolutely no details provided, and the representative of my on-line TA didn't really know either.

So the question: is this a typical perk from a TA for a Holiday cruise? And if so, what is it???

Thanks for any help. ;)

Hi PS90 !

Here's your answer. I hope this helps !

http://www.celebritycruises.com/specials/viewPromoTypeDetails.do?promoType=54&cS=specialsBucket&ICID=CEL_11Q3_Holiday_Promotion

WAHHH...stomp stomp, I want one for Thanksgiving!

Ok, I'm over it. That's a nice sized OBC! :)

Yeah, especially considering that I had no clue that I had it coming. :)

Archived