MALTSHOP MEMORIES CRUISE info.

joyce&bob

I know there is no information out yet on the 2012 cruise but I have a question for anyone who sailed previously....

On the maltshop website they give the date and ship (Holland/Eurodam) for the 2012 cruise.

Question: if you do not book through them (Maltshop Memories) are you allowed to attend the evening shows????

I have a group of people who are very interested in the cruise but some of them have already got prices from a T/A and I'm not sure how attendance to the Malt Shop Memories cruise activities works.

Please any help would be appreciated.....

my friend and her MIL are going on the Malt Shop Memories Cruise this October and are excited..to answer your question to gain access to the events you have to be a registered guest who book thru the Malt Shop Memories website thru the private sponsor (promoter, in this case it would be LLC, the folks who do the highly successful Smooth Jazz Cruises)..this year on Carnival it is a full charter, so everyone is a registered guest

as of this point on their website it does not state whether next year will be a full charter or not...if it is not, and you are not registered thru the website, you will be denied access to events (which makes sense if you think about it)..however, if you are sharing the ship with regular cruisers as a registered guests with Malt Shop Memories you have access to regular ship events

judging by the response on this year's Malt Shop cruise, I would suspect that the demand will drive a full charter on HAL next year

• 2 weeks later...
my friend and her MIL are going on the Malt Shop Memories Cruise this October and are excited..to answer your question to gain access to the events you have to be a registered guest who book thru the Malt Shop Memories website thru the private sponsor (promoter, in this case it would be LLC, the folks who do the highly successful Smooth Jazz Cruises)..this year on Carnival it is a full charter, so everyone is a registered guest

as of this point on their website it does not state whether next year will be a full charter or not...if it is not, and you are not registered thru the website, you will be denied access to events (which makes sense if you think about it)..however, if you are sharing the ship with regular cruisers as a registered guests with Malt Shop Memories you have access to regular ship events

judging by the response on this year's Malt Shop cruise, I would suspect that the demand will drive a full charter on HAL next year

Can you help me out - I really want to go on the Malt Shop 2012 cruise on Holland but I am unable to get any information until 9/15/2011. Unfortunately I will be on a cruise from 9/15 - 10/1 out of the country. I called the Malt Shop people but they will not give me any information.

They said the info. will be given to PAST Malt Shop participants on 9/1. All I asked for is the information to be given to me on the 9/1 date also, knowing I could not book until 9/15 & the price is higher for people who had not taken the cruise before. Could your friend provide me with the 2012 info. when she receives it on 9/1.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived