Stockholder Benefit email address

BillandKateC

I emailed them 3 weeks ago and then again 2 weeks ago with an attachment of my stock acct. They sent an automated response and that's it. The response says they are reviewing my request.

So when I get my Aug 1 stock statement I'm going to certify mail it to them. It that doesn't work??? I guess I'll have to get on the phone.

Funny, when I want to spend money with CCL ie...Chefs Table, excursions, prepaid guest party, Bon Voyage gifts...I don't have any problems getting a response. :o

I emailed them 3 weeks ago and then again 2 weeks ago with an attachment of my stock acct. They sent an automated response and that's it. The response says they are reviewing my request.

So when I get my Aug 1 stock statement I'm going to certify mail it to them. It that doesn't work??? I guess I'll have to get on the phone.

Funny, when I want to spend money with CCL ie...Chefs Table, excursions, prepaid guest party, Bon Voyage gifts...I don't have any problems getting a response. :o

I sent in my stock info to the email address and also got the automated reponse saying they are reviewing my request. I never received another email but the OBC is showing in my cruise documents, so you may want to check there. I have never done this before so I don't know if it is standard practice to not get another email.:confused:

I sent in my stock info to the email address and also got the automated reponse saying they are reviewing my request. I never received another email but the OBC is showing in my cruise documents, so you may want to check there. I have never done this before so I don't know if it is standard practice to not get another email.:confused:

I've never gotten a second email - it just appears in my documents after a week or two.

Em

Yes I've been checking my docs daily.

I've been thinking, we booked our upcoming cruise while on a cruise and got the $100 OBC. Is this combinable with a stock ownership OBC?

I was told it is combinable. I'm waiting a couple of months before sending in my stock info. I never have gotten an e-mail from them, just see the OBC show up in a few weeks on the cruise docs.

I was told it is combinable. I'm waiting a couple of months before sending in my stock info. I never have gotten an e-mail from them, just see the OBC show up in a few weeks on the cruise docs.

Deefinitely combinable - I've done that on my last two cruises.......You'll see them listed separately on your documents.

Em

What is the amount of the obc for owning there stock?

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer

US $250

€ 200

£ 125

A$ 250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days+

US $100

€ 75

£ 50

A$ 100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less

US $ 50

€ 40

£ 25

A$ 50

What is the amount of the obc for owning there stock?

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer

US $250

€ 200

£ 125

A$ 250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days+

US $100

€ 75

£ 50

A$ 100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less

US $ 50

€ 40

£ 25

A$ 50

"Guest Admin (CCL)" <guest_solutions@carnival.com> is the email address I was told to use by the former person that handled the shareholder OBC. I usually get a response within 24-48 hours confirming that the amount has been credited. I have never submitted any hard copies in the past 8 years, and have never had an issue.

It's up to each person's preference to fax or email or send via snail mail the necessary info I showed in my post #16 above. Any of the 3 options will work as long as you provide the necessary info.

I own both Carnival and RCI stocks and I must say that RCI is better at informing you that the credit has been applied as they always reply via email within 2 days after I sent them the email that my OBC has been applied to my account.

With Carnival, I have to log into my cruise info to see that credit. Maybe others have received a written confirmation email from Carnival later on, but I have never received anything myself - maybe my email filter drops it into the spam folder.

Thanks for the answers. I thought the onboard booking and stock ownership OBC's were combinable. Just didn't know if they changed it.

It's still 6 weeks till we cruise. I'll just wait a little longer and give CCL a chance to post the OBC on my cruise docs.

I've been a long time CCL shareholder and have received OBC's on CCL, HAL and Princess. Costa - no (??) Anyway, submitted it on 7/7 for my upcoming 8/7 cruise via email to guestadmin@carnival.coim along with my financial statements and it appeard on my eDocs withins days. Don't know how close you are to sailing but by 30 days prior and you don't see it, I would call.

Archived