Restuarant Prices UP on Oasis??!!

Just of Allure this sunday I can tell you that 150 Central Park is well worth its extra charge.

We had booked and payed for the first visit on the first formal night. So we got that dinner for $35 each. We had a expensive but well worth martini to start with ($15 each) and then went for the $75 wine pairing for both of us.

We loved the experience so much that we decided to go back on the second formal night. This time we had to pay $40 each. We had the same martini to start with but then we decided to share one wine pairing for both of us. We usually don't drink very much and felt that we had a little to much to drink the first night. It was no problem at all. Actually I think we got as much wine as we did on the first night.

The dining experience we got at 150 Central Park is something extra. There is no way the main dining room can compete in any way and we are happy the choice is there for us to make.

The funny thing is that the formal nights are the restaurants least busiest day. Our waiter only had us to care for on both nights.

We also enjoyed Rita's Cantina and Johnny Rockets during the week. Both venues were great in their own way.

We will definitively continue to enjoy the specialty restaurants on our future cruises. It's well worth the extra charge.

But we also liked the included venues as well. It's great to have the choice to do as you please.

Ok, y'all made me get up off my butt, go and dig out a coupon book, find the coupon, photograph it, upload it, and here it is:

2928336420077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

Yay! Good girl. Thanks so much for that. I never read it because I knew it was good for Portofino and Chops which is all they had at the time I was on Radiance. I will now go ahead and eat in Giovanni's at a discount. I think we will invite 2 friends since we will have 2 coupons. Our treat. :D

Of course it does say on Oasis and Allure. I'd hope they would honor it on RD since the coupons were printed before the restaurants were installed.

Gina

Not that I like paying more for anything, but I will usually give something a try (especially on vacation).... now if I don't think it's worth it I wouldn't go again.

We have been on a cruise before that we were determined not to spend any extra $$ and we didn't. It's possible to do it and not feel like you are missing out.

Gina, people have reported using it successfully in Samba Grill, too, and THAT'S not on the coupon.

Go for it.

(I think that a lot of people use it on Chops or 150CP because Giovanni's Table used to be $15pp for dinner, so it wasn't as "good" a discount)

You can use the coupon in any of the specialty dining with the exception of the Chef's Table. We used at Giovanni's last month on the Allure.

Archived