picture of cabin on cruislinerooms

Cabin 1109 8F OST4 195/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 upper-1 sofabed rab:0

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

I looked at the pictures. Am I missing it? Where is the balcony? It looked like a floor-to-ceiling glass window.

On Carnivals deckplans 1109 is a spa balcony, but I agree, those photos are clearly not of a balcony stateroom.

Definitely looks like that...But the only one on cruisedeckplans is 9200, and the decor is different...And the smaller ones only have the symbol for double sofa, no upper...I went all over cruisedeckplans and couldn't find those pictures...

It has to be 1109 on Valor. Cruisedeckplans has pictures of 1115 on Valor, same pictures are on cruise line rooms, and it is the same windows. Maybe they removed the balcony and put in the slanted windows? EM

Other way around, I think. The deck 11 cabins on Glory USED to be "family oceanview" with floor to ceiling windows, but on one of the recent dry-docks, they took out the windows and added balconies. The pictures on cruise line rooms are old ones from before the refit, apparently.

The Riviera deck on the Glory are 12xx to 14xx.....don't see any 11's :confused:.

Ahhh silly me for looking on the Riviera deck, :o. The low number sequence of the cabin # threw me! I incorrectly expected a cabin on Deck 11 to be 11xxx. I should've known better. I was thinking like an NCL ship, not like a Carnival ship. So sorry.

Archived