Tuesday sale every week?

jjjbr

I too am wondering why next week's wasn't up yesterday. Maybe just delayed, but there have been times in past when some big special three or five day sales (e.g. Thanksgiving week) have taken the place of the one day sale. I only watch the Tuesday specials when in the market for a cruise, so am interested myself to know if some weeks there just aren't any last minute deals to post.

I too check weekly (starting the Thursday before) the Tuesday specials for both Celebrity and RC. I am guessing we won't see the Celebrity Tuesday specials til Monday.

What's with Celebrity...they have only had 1 page of specials the last few weeks and RC usually 5-7 pages??

I cruise solo and make plans only two or less months out as I have elderly parents, grown married daughter and young grandsons. I do get insurance regardless.

I would love to go on another cruise even though I just cruised this May to Bermuda (and it was with RC as they offered a 70% single supplement and Celebrity didn't). If the price is right and I don't have to fly, I'm really going to consider another cruise within the next 3 months.

Are the one-day Tuesday sales offered every week? I do not yet see one posted for 8/2 and thought they were posted the previous Friday.

They were late posting last week as well. Think we might see something tomorrow? I haven't seen them miss a week yet, but for some reason or other, they are posting them later than the usual Thursday post.

Gimletgal, still no joy early Sunday morning EST. Though I would love a big special sale, likely as you noticed last week, they are just posting later so I have less time to search for flights :rolleyes:

I just received the weekly email, subject "Exciting Deals for Tuesday August 2nd", listing Solstice, Equinox and Constellation. From the email there is a link to the Specials section of website, but nothing there..0 sailings on that page.

So back to check the usual page, which is : http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

where it still is showing last week's specials.

Apparently there is no way to get the detailed info on price by class without calling, until these two pages are fixed. I'll wait another day, unless someone else finds an updated page.

As of early Tuesday, the page linked below does not have this weeks deals but they are now listed on the SPECIALS page, click at the top of the Celebrity home page to see the Exciting Deals, five Med sailings.

Note that I checked the specials page yesterday afternoon, it was a link from my email, and it still showed 0 sailings, so this information was only recently loaded onto the website. Let's hope this delay is a temporary systems or personnel issue because it doesn't leave much time to arrange flights.

I'm surprised the link isn't working. There's some pretty tempting deals on that Constellation Cruise in October, but I cannot find one airfare (even via choiceair) that will get me there any earlier than 4pm the day of the cruise until I go much earlier. :(

I'm surprised the link isn't working. There's some pretty tempting deals on that Constellation Cruise in October, but I cannot find one airfare (even via choiceair) that will get me there any earlier than 4pm the day of the cruise until I go much earlier. :(

which is why the cruise fare is so cheap :) Air Fares are killing European cruises this year and cruise lines have to cut prices to try to attract folks to paying the very high air fares.

Until the Celebrity Tuesday sale link is fixed, remember GOOGLE is your new best friend.

Go to Google and enter......

"tuesday xciting deals"

Click on the second link in the display and you'll see the voyages on sale for Tuesday, August 9.

Tried the suggested google search and still found nothing. Can you post a link?

Can't post a link because Cruise Critic rules prohibit naming travel agencies.

But I just went to Goggle, entered the same thing,

"tuesday xciting deals"

and the August 9 sale info is now in the 3rd link in the display (as opposed to the 2nd link a few days ago).

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip. I tried it again and the only links I get are to cruise critic message boards or to an expired deal from a particular agent. Not sure why I'm not getting the result that you obtained.

Archived