In Room Alcohol Choices

localady

We are taking a 14 day cruise and would like to have a bottle of good Tequilla for in room consumption. ;) The only Tequilla on HAL's in room beverage menu is Jose Cuervo Gold, which gives me a headache (even in small doses). :o

Can I call Ship Services or order better a Tequilla while aboard or are you limited to the printed menu? I know they sell the Patron as I have them make my margaritas with it on every cruise.

Thanks to those in the know!! :D

You can call Ship Services and ask -- depending on your departure port and the distributors that HAL is using in that port -- they may be able to order a couple of bottles for you.

I know on another site -- a person I know wanted a special scotch for her husband -- it took a couple of months of working back and forth through ship services -- but they were able to get her the scotch.

Thanks KK, I will definitely do that, just wondered if there was anyone that had done this and what kind of luck they had.

Would it make more sense to request it when on board?? I know they have the alcohol, and sell it in the gift shop. Too bad they just don't offer it on the menu also. :rolleyes:

I saw you started a thread and one word came to mind....Tequila :D

I may join you with the Tequila, lately wine and champagne make it hard for me to stay asleep at night een if I drank the wine or bublly earlier in the day. Not sure why even just a glass. But give me a Margarita or a Bloody Mary and I am just fine ;)

I saw you started a thread and one word came to mind....Tequila :D

I may join you with the Tequila, lately wine and champagne make it hard for me to stay asleep at night even if I drank the wine or bublly earlier in the day. Not sure why even just a glass. But give me a Margarita or a Bloody Mary and I am just fine ;)

The question becomes even more pressing, as we can't have Lisa drifting off to sleep during the shows each night ! :D ;)

Spoke to Ship Services this morning who promised to send the request to the Oosterdam's Coordinator in Seattle to relay the request to the ship.

I will let you all know the outcome!:D

Just need to remember the limes !! ;)

pack it in your checked bag as they don't remove liquor from them like some other crise lines do. And just go to any bar and they will give you all the limes you need. pre cut. And don't forget a small bottle of Grand Marnier or Cointreau.

Archived