shopping on navigator, ports??

LoriAB

We will be sailing on NOS in November. I have recently started a Troll bracelet. I will probably purchase Pandora and Chamilia beads as well. Is there a place on the ship to purchase these? Are they priced better than in the US? We will be visiting St. Martin, St. Kitts, San Juan. Are there stores there where they can be purchased at a discount? Thanks.

Lori

Well, I thought that some of the beads may be made in Europe, thus they would be duty free. Maybe that's not the case??? I have purchased jewelry in St. Thomas that was a good deal, and I bought other things that were not such a good deal...:confused:

We will be sailing on NOS in November. I have recently started a Troll bracelet. I will probably purchase Pandora and Chamilia beads as well. Is there a place on the ship to purchase these? Are they priced better than in the US? We will be visiting St. Martin, St. Kitts, San Juan. Are there stores there where they can be purchased at a discount? Thanks.

Lori

I found Pandora beads in St Marteen and St Kitts now I do not know the price in the US but they cost half of what they are in Britain. I bought a bracelet and six different beads for my daughter and the cost in total was $175.

Mary

That is a really good price if your bracelet and beads are authentic pandora beads....I recently bought a bracelet and several beads (chamilia and troll) and my total bill was 275. I think I bought 5 beads (4 glass and one silver) two of those stopper thingies, and the bracelet. Because I bought an upgraded clasp, I received the bracelet for free. Do you remember the name of the store in St. Martin???

Just a friendly warning - I'm sure this goes without saying but I'd caution you to be sure the retailer/jeweler is reputable. We were in Europe last month (ooo... I forget where) but they were not licenced to sell Pandora. Obviously, in that case, fakes are bound to crop up.

Anyway, enjoy your cruise! :)

Archived