Quiet cruises

OttawaJohn

I feel your concern Dave! My wife and I and our 3-yr old are going on the 15-day Panama Canal in October on the Star. We are 34 and 32. It should be interesting to see how much older everyone else is! I'll be sure to post a review or comments when we get back so keep an eye out!

To those in here who are now worried that I'm soiling their "quiet cruise" with my child... sorry. She's good though my bet is she has more friends than us when we leave... she's an only child of 2 only children so she's very "adult socialized"!!!!!

I feel your concern Dave! My wife and I and our 3-yr old are going on the 15-day Panama Canal in October on the Star. We are 34 and 32. It should be interesting to see how much older everyone else is! I'll be sure to post a review or comments when we get back so keep an eye out!

To those in here who are now worried that I'm soiling their "quiet cruise" with my child... sorry. She's good though my bet is she has more friends than us when we leave... she's an only child of 2 only children so she's very "adult socialized"!!!!!

Aww, I love your avatar, she looks like a real cutie! ;)

I don't think we mean well behaved children. Believe me, the adults can make it a bad cruise also. But I know IMO I'm talking about the children banging stuff in the dining room, running around the ship pressing every floor on the elevator and more along those lines. I love to see a well behaved child.

I don't think we mean well behaved children. Believe me, the adults can make it a bad cruise also. But I know IMO I'm talking about the children banging stuff in the dining room, running around the ship pressing every floor on the elevator and more along those lines. I love to see a well behaved child.

Well mine better not push all the buttons! She'll be in big trouble. And I'm good about removing her from the dining room when she acts up!

Well mine better not push all the buttons! She'll be in big trouble. And I'm good about removing her from the dining room when she acts up!

I'm glad! It makes us with no children happy =) Sometimes I think the parents are worse then the kids. The whole ship can be full of well mannered children and I wouldn't care. It's the evil ones that bother me!

Archived