Platinum/Elite Lounge on Princess

Atlantic Canada

We are Elite members and I have read on a coupe of member notes that Princess now has a Platinuum/Elite lounge. Does anyone know if this is for sure and on all ships? If "yes" does Princess let you know about it and where to find it on the ship? As well what is offered there....food, drinks, etc? Is it open all the time or just in the evening.

Any info appreciated as we plan for next cruise

Atantic Canada:cool:

We are Elite members and I have read on a coupe of member notes that Princess now has a Platinuum/Elite lounge. Does anyone know if this is for sure and on all ships? If "yes" does Princess let you know about it and where to find it on the ship? As well what is offered there....food, drinks, etc? Is it open all the time or just in the evening.
They've had this for several years and it's available on all Princess ships. There are some snacks, the quality of which depends on the ship (I've seen everything from jumbo shrimp and sauce to nothing more than crudite) and whether you receive a notice of the time, location and schedule of snacks is uncertain. Some people do, others (like myself), don't.

Standard drinks, one drink of the day for $3.99. It's only open from 5-7pm so if you have late seating, it closes too early. It's disappointing that they don't have it open even a half hour later for those in late Traditional seating.

If you don't get a menu for the special drink/appetizers each night, just ask your cabin steward. We find Skywalkers is pretty popular when we sail out of a port around 5 or 6pm. Other evenings there's hardly anyone there. Give it a try.

If you don't get a menu for the special drink/appetizers each night, just ask your cabin steward. We find Skywalkers is pretty popular when we sail out of a port around 5 or 6pm. Other evenings there's hardly anyone there. Give it a try.

On some ships (Emerald) nobody knows what the drink of the day is (including the bartender) or what the appetizer special is (including the Maitre de) until you walk in the door!!!

On some ships (Emerald) nobody knows what the drink of the day is (including the bartender) or what the appetizer special is (including the Maitre de) until you walk in the door!!!

On the Ocean P, we would get a card about once a week listing the appetizer and drink special for each day the next week or so.

On the Ocean P, we would get a card about once a week listing the appetizer and drink special for each day the next week or so.

On the Grand last criuise and we got the card in our cabin the first day, there were not too many people there at skywalkers , we went a few times. We like to go to early dining , so we did not always have time especially on port days. But it is nice. Try it.

Cori

We always have anytime dining and go to dinner after we visit the Elite lounge. On our last cruise it was quite crowded every evening. We met a lot of very nice folks. We did hang around until after the snacks were cleared. The timing seemed to work well for going to dinner with never a wait.

On the Grand last criuise and we got the card in our cabin the first day, there were not too many people there at skywalkers , we went a few times. We like to go to early dining , so we did not always have time especially on port days. But it is nice. Try it.

Cori

On our recent Grand cruise (16 days), since there was no Skywalkers, it was held in Explorer's. We got a card in our cabin for the first 8 days and then another one for the next 8 days.

Hi,

We are almost elite, but trying a suite on our next cruise. I've noticed that a couple of the perks are extended to suites .... Is the lounge only for actual elite/platinum folks or is it also extended to suites?

We'll be on Ruby.

Thanks!

Hi,

We are almost elite, but trying a suite on our next cruise. I've noticed that a couple of the perks are extended to suites .... Is the lounge only for actual elite/platinum folks or is it also extended to suites?

We'll be on Ruby.

Thanks!

Suites are included.

Hi,

We'll be on Ruby.

Thanks!

Suites are included. If you are almost Elite, does that mean you are Platinum, because that will also get you into the lounge.

Suites are included. If you are almost Elite, does that mean you are Platinum, because that will also get you into the lounge.

If you are platinum/elite, can you bring a guest who is not plat/elite???

Any info appreciated as we plan for next cruise

Atantic Canada:cool:

We were just on Sapphire and it was each night from 5-7 in Skywalkers. It was never busy and oh so relaxing up there and a great view. Nice appetizers...

If you are platinum/elite, can you bring a guest who is not plat/elite???
What we've done is sit outside but near the Platinum/Elite lounge and the waiters have honored the drink of the day with our card; we've gone up and gotten goodies and brought them back to the table. We've never felt the need to be in the Platinum/Elite section when with non-Platinum/Elite friends.

Oops my bad - we are almost Platinum! Too many levels!

Glad to hear suites are included in the lounge - another great perk for us to enjoy! :D

Archived