Breakfast at Sabatinis

bakery

We had breakfast twice in Sabatini's on the Grand Princess this July. The first time, food and service were excellent. The second time, we had a very different experience. My husband ordered eggs and bacon and sausage--not on the menu. We were with another couple, and after waiting over half an hour, we asked what had happened, and were told that my husband's breakfast had been dropped, so we waited another twenty minutes. When it arrived, it was not what had been ordered, but my husband ate it anyway. We had the distinct impression that it was better to order what was on the limited menu. Ah, well . . .

No, sorry. The Sabatinis breakfast is for full suites only, Elite members do not receive this perk. I would guess the reason being is that on some cruises, over half the ship are Elite members in the Captain's Circle, and that would make it a madhouse. ;)

Sabatini's breakfast is not only for suites. If you suck up to enough ship officers, you can get on the list. The Sabatini staff told me they hate this but there is nothing they can do about it.

Sabatini's breakfast is not only for suites. If you suck up to enough ship officers, you can get on the list. The Sabatini staff told me they hate this but there is nothing they can do about it.

I am sure they hate all those extra tips.They must be independently wealthy!

Archived