Arcadia Buffet

NSWP

G'day, can someone tell me the opening times of Arcadia's buffet on World cruises, i.e. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.

Also for pax returning from tours, is there something available in the buffet, mid/late afternoon?

Thanks.

The buffet is open - to a greater or lesser degree - 24 hours a day. Don't worry - you won't go hungry.

Have a great time.

Cheers my friend. Thanks for the info, I am sure I won't go hungry. First time on P&O UK ('Iberia') since 1970, I am sure the cuisine has changed a little in those 41 years!

Les

There is no need to worry about the opening hours in the buffet on Arcadia - what you do need to worry about is the very noisy trolleys that the staff have to use to clear the dishes away. :)

Actually, Arcadia's buffet area is very nice - but I wonder if anybody in "Management" has ever eaten there and heard the noise of those trolleys?? :) It unfortunately turns the restaurant into the equivalent of a factory lunch cafe.

Barry

Les

There is no need to worry about the opening hours in the buffet on Arcadia - what you do need to worry about is the very noisy trolleys that the staff have to use to clear the dishes away. :)

Actually, Arcadia's buffet area is very nice - but I wonder if anybody in "Management" has ever eaten there and heard the noise of those trolleys?? :) It unfortunately turns the restaurant into the equivalent of a factory lunch cafe.

Barry

Thanks Barry. So the Food Court on Arcadia sounds like Coles Cafeteria then, with the trolley noise? Never mind, it will drown out the noise of the false teeth chomping. (Not mine, I still got most of my real ones, LOL.)

Archived