Oasis vs Allure

HZ1112

Not a huge difference. RCI made some corrections on the Allure like moving the electrical outlets up higher in the cabins. The Boardwalk on Allure has the Boardwalk Doghouse and Rita's Cantina. The Boardwalk has a more finished look on the Allure compared to her sister. The Oasis has the Seafood Shack in place of Rita's. Allure has Samba's in place of the Solarium Bistro in the evening. Both ships have great entertainment.

I prefer the Allure a little more but you can't go wrong with either ship.

Currently the Oasis departs on Saturday and the Allure on Sunday. Since it is best to fly in a day early, this means flying in on Friday for the Oasis, which for many of us means taking an extra vacation day -- Unless you don't try to fly home the same day the ship returns. (It is always possible the ship is late in returning and you miss your return flight, so if you can try to fly home the next day to save stress.)

Went on the Oasis in Dec 10 and the Allure in July 11 and I really liked the Allure better. Rita's I really enjoyed and my husband and I thought the shows were better on the Allure. Had the same CD for both cruises. Dining room though was better on the Oasis and liked the menu from 150 Central Park better on the Oasis.

Has anyone been on both ships and call tell me if there is any difference between the two?

Not a huge difference. RCI made some corrections on the Allure like moving the electrical outlets up higher in the cabins. The Boardwalk on Allure has the Boardwalk Doghouse and Rita's Cantina. The Boardwalk has a more finished look on the Allure compared to her sister. The Oasis has the Seafood Shack in place of Rita's. Allure has Samba's in place of the Solarium Bistro in the evening. Both ships have great entertainment.

I prefer the Allure a little more but you can't go wrong with either ship.

And a clock/ipod dock/charger in the cabins on Allure! :)

Archived