Connie: cabin 8153, Panorama Deck

CarolZaga

My sister is booked in cabin 8153 on Panorama Deck for an upcoming cruise on the Connie. Can anyone comment on this cabin: size, location, sofa or chair, bathroom amenities, etc.? Other similar cabins according to the deck plan are 8151, 8155, 8157, and 8159. Any comments are very much appreciated!;)

My sister is booked in cabin 8153 on Panorama Deck for an upcoming cruise on the Connie. Can anyone comment on this cabin: size, location, sofa or chair, bathroom amenities, etc.? Other similar cabins according to the deck plan are 8151, 8155, 8157, and 8159. Any comments are very much appreciated!;)

If you have the deck plan, you can see the location and the fact that this cabin is a 2B cabin with one upper berth and a convertible sofa bed. It will be the same size as all other standard balcony cabins. All cabins have the same bathroom amenities.

I was in cabin 8159 last January. The bed was by the bath. The small loveseat by the balcony and the vanity by the balcony. I found the storage excellent and I brought everything but the kitchen sink. DH loved the hand lotion and shampoo. Also provided were q-tips and cotton balls. The mirrored wall at the foot of the bed made the cabin seem quite spacious. I did find myself stubbing my toe frequently while walking by the foot of the bed. A bit tight there.

Thank you so much for the information. Since it's only my sister in the cabin, it sounds like she will have more than enough space. I'll make sure to tell her about the possibility of "stubbing" her toe given the mirror!

Again, my thanks!

:D

Archived