Promenade cabins left!!

I am presently booked Mariner promenade cabin 7581. I have been reading through lots of the threads to get info, and from what I can gather, it will be noisy because it is close to the Wig and Gavel pub (I originally thought it would be okay being on deck 7). The only promenades left on Deck 7 are 7253,7255,7553, and 7611 & Deck 6, 6593 and 6597. Any comments on these would be so greatly appreciated!!

I am presently booked Mariner promenade cabin 7581. I have been reading through lots of the threads to get info, and from what I can gather, it will be noisy because it is close to the Wig and Gavel pub (I originally thought it would be okay being on deck 7). The only promenades left on Deck 7 are 7253,7255,7553, and 7611 & Deck 6, 6593 and 6597. Any comments on these would be so greatly appreciated!!

I personally have never had a problem with noise in any Promenade cabin. Have stayed in 7611 three times, my favorite

You should be fine with your current cabin--I had 7583 on Mariner last August and did not have any issues with noise.

I also have had 6277 on Voyager and it was a whole other experience. We could hear every song that was played in the pub very clearly until 1. It wasn't much of a problem as we stayed out late most nights and we were excited to have received a promenade cabin assignment from our inside guarantee. That said, I have avoided deck 6 cabins near the pub since then.

Archived