Voyager Reykjavik to Coppenhagen

McMer

Does anyone have an idea where Voyager would dock in Coppenhagen? We dock at 7:00am and I'm wondering if we will be able to make an 11:15am flight. We were there a few years ago but stayed on, so I have no idea how far from the port to the airport. I googled this and the answer came up that it was very close; however, I then read that there are 3 different ports.:confused:

Both times we have been in Copenhagen, Regent has docked the same place which is near downtown. I believe there are 3 docks, but they are all right by each other.

You will have no trouble making an 11:15 flight out. Our last trip, we had a 10:30 flight and made it with plenty of time to spare. It only takes about 20-30 min to get to the airport. There are taxis lined up as soon as you get off the ship. If you are really concerned, carry your own luggage off. That way you can disembark as early as you want rather than at an assigned time.

Thanks for the info. I was waiting for a response as we also have what I assume is the same flight. I didn't think it would be a problem. We originally had a 10:20 AM flight that I thought might be a little tight.

Most cruise ships are now docking at the Langelinie Pier (just north of the Little Mermaid and closest to City Center); some still dock near Nordhaven, not too much further away. Langelinie is about 10 miles or so from the airport; on weekends early morning, it is about a 20 minute drive. During the week, the transit path is south through the City, though, so times could be longer depending on traffic.

One issue is if the ship comes in the night prior, in which case clearing Customs would be done then. If it pulls in at 0700, you might find a 20-30 minute delay for them to allow folks to leave. You can still get out and make a flight at 1015 or so, although you might get your daily exercise in after you clear security and walk through the extensive duty-free shopping causeway enroute to you gate.

Regards, Bob H

Does anyone have an idea where Voyager would dock in Coppenhagen? We dock at 7:00am and I'm wondering if we will be able to make an 11:15am flight. We were there a few years ago but stayed on, so I have no idea how far from the port to the airport. I googled this and the answer came up that it was very close; however, I then read that there are 3 different ports.:confused:

If so, you can join the rest of us on the Roll Call thread at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1389848

Archived