Family stateroom info needed

I know on the Oasis Family balconies the pullman beds are basically bunk beds in a seperate "closet". My question is, on the Oasis and Freedom class are Family Ocean Views the same set up or do they pull from the ceiling? I called tonight to book on the Liberty of the Seas and was told by the rep that the beds in the Family Ocean View pull from the ceiling (above the 2 twin that make the queen) but I can't see from the pics where they would pull down due to the light and A/C positioning. If anyone has stayed in one of these family staterooms please help with info. If anybody has pics that would be a big help for me. Anyway, I am holding off on booking until I know for sure.

I know on the Oasis Family balconies the pullman beds are basically bunk beds in a seperate "closet". My question is, on the Oasis and Freedom class are Family Ocean Views the same set up or do they pull from the ceiling? I called tonight to book on the Liberty of the Seas and was told by the rep that the beds in the Family Ocean View pull from the ceiling (above the 2 twin that make the queen) but I can't see from the pics where they would pull down due to the light and A/C positioning. If anyone has stayed in one of these family staterooms please help with info. If anybody has pics that would be a big help for me. Anyway, I am holding off on booking until I know for sure.

Here is a picture album showing that those beds are not true pullmans, but the "closet" bunkbeds that you had on the Oasis.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/574941048xUXHgq

Thank you the pics were great. Does anyone else have pics of the family ocean view that has just 2 windows? Called RCCL and these 2 rooms with the 3 windows are already booked. Would like to compare the difference in the room set up. Thanks guys.

We had a Family Ocean View on Freedom of the Seas. I can email you pics but am not sure how to post them here. On Freedom these are all the way forward looking out the front of the ship.

Loved the cabin, so much space. The kids bunks are to your right when you come in the door. They each have about a 6" deep shelf at the head of the beds. Each bunk also has a light. There is a small closet built in to. No the bunks don't pull down they are permanate. Accrosed from the bunk area is the bathroom. There is a curatin to close off the bunk area.

My kids are 9 and 7 and the loved having thier own space. I mean its just a closet but on a ship it was amazing. The "Living room" are was also large. I moved 1 chair to be next to the window to use the wasted space between the closet and window. Turned out to be a great place to sit and watch the waves.

We had a Family Ocean View on Freedom of the Seas. I can email you pics but am not sure how to post them here. On Freedom these are all the way forward looking out the front of the ship.

Loved the cabin, so much space. The kids bunks are to your right when you come in the door. They each have about a 6" deep shelf at the head of the beds. Each bunk also has a light. There is a small closet built in to. No the bunks don't pull down they are permanate. Accrosed from the bunk area is the bathroom. There is a curatin to close off the bunk area.

My kids are 9 and 7 and the loved having thier own space. I mean its just a closet but on a ship it was amazing. The "Living room" are was also large. I moved 1 chair to be next to the window to use the wasted space between the closet and window. Turned out to be a great place to sit and watch the waves.

If you don't mind and when you have time , please email me the pics..I am trying to decide between one of these and a family promenade. If all the Family OV were not all the way forward it would be a no brainer but like that the prom cabins are mid ship...here is my email

spcopps2009@yahoo.com

thanks again.

We have 2 d1 quads booked for a Christmas cruise. I'm told that family ocean views require a minimum of 6 yet I see many posts where there are 2 adults, 2 children. Were you allowed to book for 4? Or were you able to switch after final payment? (My iPad insists on making oceanvirw 2 words unless I misspell it ... Another question for the Apple store)

We have 2 d1 quads booked for a Christmas cruise. I'm told that family ocean views require a minimum of 6 yet I see many posts where there are 2 adults, 2 children. Were you allowed to book for 4? Or were you able to switch after final payment? (My iPad insists on making oceanvirw 2 words unless I misspell it ... Another question for the Apple store)

Actually the "minimum rule" is 5 not sure why you were told 6?? sorry I don't know the answer for 4 passengers though.

Archived