what cruise line?

mash1982

So we want to go on a cruise with our 2 y.o.

My husband is pretty picky, and I'm sure he would love Celebrity cruises. But celebrity doesn't have kids club for 2 y.o.

Do you have any suggestions as to what cruise line to pick considering age of my toddler and my husband's pickiness?

thanks

Carnival accepts children between the ages of 2 and 17 years old. I always had a great time on their cruises, and always felt like they had something to offer for anyone at any age! :) Good luck.

I believe Royal Carribean accepts children at 2 years old as well.

The Royal Caribbean kids club and pool requires that kids are potty trained...

Not quite. :D

Some of the RCI ships have a nursery and a Baby Splash Zone. If you went with any other cruise line (other than RCI or Disney) you would not have ANY access to a water area for non-potty trained children.

Is your 2 year old potty trained?

Hi! I have two boys, now 13 & 10. We have been cruising with the boys since my little one was 6 mnths and always cruised NCL. The Freestyle enviornment is perfect for families with small children. You basically do everything on YOUR schedule, not the cruise ships. That plays a huge roll, especially at dinner time. We always ate dinner at 5:30 pm which is our dinner time at home. The kids never had to wait till 8pm to eat. Full bellies = happy kids :)! The relaxed dress code is also a plus. Your on vacation, relax and enjoy! Disney is also a great choice...We did the Disney Magic many years ago. But the price is a big difference. We are heading on Royal Caribbean (Monarch of the Seas) on Aug 29th. We are all excited,, however the Im getting resistance from the kids now because they will eat dinner at 8 pm and have to get dressed up. LOL. I rest my case....GO with NCL, you wont regret it!;)

RCI's kid's club is for 3 and up and potty trained. The newest ships do have a "daycare" sort of thing...not the same as the kid's club, for the under 3 set. Only a few RCI ship's have a baby splash zone for the diapered kids. Most don't.

Disney, of course, accepts all ages in their children's programs.

RCI's kid's club is for 3 and up and potty trained. The newest ships do have a "daycare" sort of thing...not the same as the kid's club, for the under 3 set. Only a few RCI ship's have a baby splash zone for the diapered kids. Most don't.

Disney, of course, accepts all ages in their children's programs.

CB I don't mean to be rude - but ALL of what you said above is wrong. It's just NOT the "newest" RCI ships that have a "daycare" thing. And Disney DOES NOT accept all ages into their children's programs. They accept the same EXACT ages as RCI. And you would know that if you cruised with kids on DISNEY and RCI. When was the last time you did that? It's so easy to try to raise a post count. Let's try not to confuse everyone here.

To clear up the misinformation, Disney has a nursery called Flounders Nursery that is just like RCI's nursery - a paid service for children under 3.

On RCI it's not just the new ships that have the nursery.

Yes, it is on Oasis, Allure, Liberty and Freedom -- but it is also on Radiance and coming to Splendour (Nov 25, 2011)

And then...

2012_royal_advantage_schedule.jpg

Rapsody of the Seas .......... coming April 2012

Grandeur of the Seas ........... coming June 2012

Serenade of the Seas ........... coming Winter 2012

2013_2014_royal_advantage_schedule.jpg

Legend of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas