Submitted a Tour Request with Bernards.....

beachsands

How do i know if my request has been accepted? Do they send an email confirmation? If so how long after submission?

Thanks, Joel

I just sent him a request this past monday morning for Oct 28, and i had a confirmation email last night.

Bernard usually replies within 24 - 48 hours. Also check you spam mail.

You picked a great tour guide! We have toured with Bernard 4X!

My confirmation always shows up in spam mail too......and he does require a response to his e-mail to completely confirm your reservation.....

• 2 weeks later...
Does Bernard do small private tours too, for example for only 2 people? I have been reading many good things about him but we prefer to have a bit more custom tour while on this island.

Bernard will customize anything you want. We have toured with him 4X and twice it was just my daughter and I.

You can email him through his website and let him know what you are interested in and he can quote you.

I can't wait to go back again, we love the Island and love touring with Bernard.

• 2 weeks later...

What were your favorite things to do and see on your tours?

Bernard will customize anything you want. We have toured with him 4X and twice it was just my daughter and I.

You can email him through his website and let him know what you are interested in and he can quote you.

I can't wait to go back again, we love the Island and love touring with Bernard.

Does Bernard do small private tours too, for example for only 2 people? I have been reading many good things about him but we prefer to have a bit more custom tour while on this island.

Yes, according to what I have read, and with the private tours he lets the guest make the agenda, with their guidance I'm sure.

We took a tour with Bernards Tours back in March. Slim was our tour guide. He and the tour were wonderful. It took several days to get a confirmation from them. We did not have to give him a deposit. We were met at the pier, paid for the tour, and were put on a mini-bus with approx 25 people. It was fabulous. Cost was $40 per person and worth it. Refreshments-water,punch or soda- were provided. We will be back in St Martin 3/12 and will be doing the tour again.

I've heard 3 names mentioned, Sonny, Junior who did our tour, and I now forget the 3rd one. For all I know there many not be a real Bernard.

Oh, there's a real Bernard. Photo attached.

I've never done his tour, but I know him well.

gary

983893083_yourstrulybernard.jpg.96652eeb508b92c52e8e9e1496a41207.jpg

Archived