Cave Tubing and Bats ???

Dreamin' of Palm Trees

• 2 weeks later...

We are thinking to do cave tubing, but my husband has lower back and neck pains in the past; Wondering 1. is tub comfortable for the hour trip ? 2. could the tubing cause problems for his back of neck? Thanks.

We are thinking to do cave tubing, but my husband has lower back and neck pains in the past; Wondering 1. is tub comfortable for the hour trip ? 2. could the tubing cause problems for his back of neck? Thanks.

There is a company that someone recently posted about. Their tubes are newer and they are the only company that I've read about that actually have a built in "pillow" for you head to rest on while you are tubing. VIV tours. Look them up.

The ride is very calm (not whitewater at all), but he will be seated for a long time at an odd angle holding his head up. Neck/back pains are possible. If you see whitewater don't get in the water. A potentially crowded cave and fast water = danger

Archived