Old Cruise not on Cruise History?

CruisnMom007

We got married the day before we sailed on the Marti Gras and had no problems finding our records. We have sailed 10 cruises (11 in March). All you really need is whatever you can come up with that proves you were on that ship! Good luck and have fun!

I have been unable to find any documentation from our 1990 cruise. We had a flood problem in the basement at our 1st house years ago and many things got tossed. The crazy thing is my husbands 1st cruise shows in his cruise history, but even though I was righ alongside him the whole time my cruise doesn't show up. I figured they could even look and see that I traveled with him if I gave them his past guest number. No such luck. So I am continually 1 cruise behind him in our goal of attaining platinum.

If one wants credit for a cruise before, approximately 1990, then the individual is going to have to generate proof and get it to Carnival. Sometime around then is when the current system of counting past cruises was instituted. Prior to that, they have no records.

Doc

If one wants credit for a cruise before, approximately 1990, then the individual is going to have to generate proof and get it to Carnival. Sometime around then is when the current system of counting past cruises was instituted. Prior to that, they have no records.

Doc

so pics and so forth should work then?

Pics, S&S card, receipt, anything. I sent 2 ships proof in and they added them. One was a ships picture on formal night on the Mardi Gras which had Mardi Gras on the bottom of the pic in gold lettering.

The other was a picture in the embarkation area on Jubilee.

When we were on Legend back in 2009, I found out about the Past Guest party from a bunch of folks that we were cruising with. They suggested that I head over to Guest Services and see if they could find me on my first ship (Holiday back in 1993). Sure enough I was able to get credit for that cruise by confirming the address and phone number where I was living at the time.

If you can recall where you were living at the time of that cruise, call them and give them those details (address and phone number). They *should* be able to find you.

Good luck!

Archived