CCL past guest or platinum pins...looking for some

Fourseventeen

The pins are just like the old ones with the ship's name. Now on the Magic, they did give out some pins that said Platinum BUT it did not go over very well. They are now in the process of getting pins with the ship's name on it.

Dave

I wish I had been on the Magic so I could get one of these pins. They should mail these to everyone when they become platinum just as a thank you gift.

By the way Dave....like your sig quote lol.

Thank you Karen for the Elation pin...and wow talk about quick shipping:D

Here is what we are still looking for...ill update this as we get the pins we need. I dont mind paying for them if the price is reasonable or at least covering shipping. If we end up with other pins we dont need somehow I will gladly pass them along for free to others who need them. Im all about "Pay it forward" :D ElitePhotoPhx@aol.com is our personal email address.

(1)Valor

(1)Elation

(2)Glory

(2)Victory

(2)Pride

(2)Paradise

(2)Spirit

(2)Inspiration

(2)"Platinum"

Thanks to everyone who is helping us out and offered up advice to get these.

All pins have been spoken for!

MsRussell - Legend is yours

Framerman - Miracle is yours. Destiny was claimed before you. Sorry :-(

Leosrule - Destiny is yours

FourSeventeen - Valor and Victory is yours.

Can everyone email me their addresses to topazz1167@verizon.net and I will mail them out as soon as possible. I have family visiting until Monday. Will have them in the mail by Tuesday.

I have not seen many Destiny pins available on here, but if anyone has an extra one , I would love to have one. Our first cruise was on the Destiny Feb 19, 2010. I will be sure to get a Legend pin AUGUST 28,2011. Can hardly believe it's this close AND time is going by so slowly. At this time in 2 weeks I will be on my way to Chattanooga for Sticky Fingers BBQ, and then on to Tampa.

All pins have been spoken for!

MsRussell - Legend is yours

Framerman - Miracle is yours. Destiny was claimed before you. Sorry :-(

Leosrule - Destiny is yours

FourSeventeen - Valor and Victory is yours.

Can everyone email me their addresses to topazz1167@verizon.net and I will mail them out as soon as possible. I have family visiting until Monday. Will have them in the mail by Tuesday.

Thank you, just sent my address to you. Legend is one of my favorite ones, as Ken Byrne was the Maitre D'.

Melanie

I have not seen many Destiny pins available on here, but if anyone has an extra one , I would love to have one. Our first cruise was on the Destiny Feb 19, 2010. I will be sure to get a Legend pin AUGUST 28,2011. Can hardly believe it's this close AND time is going by so slowly. At this time in 2 weeks I will be on my way to Chattanooga for Sticky Fingers BBQ, and then on to Tampa.

CCL is only giving the past guest pins out to their platinum guests onboard the ships. So you may end up looking for a Legend pin here on CC. Though I did hear somewhere that some of the ships sell the pins as well?

This is the reply I received from Carnival, when I asked about the pins..

Hello Melanie,

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not take home a ship pin on your previous Carnival sailings. The ship pins are no longer part of our Past Guest Program. They are very popular and quite a collector's item. In the future, you'll find them available in the gift shop.

Good news! I've been able to locate a Carnival Destiny and Carnival Pride pin just for you. I'll get them in the mail to you today.

Thanks for choosing Carnival. We look forward to welcoming you back on board another Fun Ship soon.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Melanie

JR...which pins do you have? I have lurked around and even posted in the cruise memoriabilia topic but I am yet to find anything there. I am looking for the plain platinum pin as well as others from ships I have sailed as seen in my sig. You able to offer up any assistance? I would GREATLY appreciate it :D

My wife and I just recently became platinum members, They gave us a pin for being platinum. I guess they only give out these pins to platinum guests now....but I know they use to give them to all past guests because I got one many years ago when I sailed on my 2nd cruise. Anyway my wife is wanting to collect pins from each ship we have been on so she can attach them to her cruise lanyard. If anyone has any past guest pins (new or like new condition) they would want to sell at a fair price please let me know. Particularly looking for ships we have sailed on (please see my sig for ships). Thank you. :D

I wrote to the office of the President at CCL with my PG #, they sent us a pin for each ship we have been on (if they had them). They were very nice!

I have them for all of our cruises. When we went on the Dream, they didn't give them out but they were available in the gift shop. The new ones are larger than the ones they gave away and they go in the opposite direction. They do have the ship's name on them.

Archived