Nude bar ??

Will in sunny FL

OK---- Here is the deal with the Garden Of Eden: The ones you want to see naked.....are not naked. The people you DO NOT want to see naked...are the naked ones. Eeewwwwiee! Trust me! I have been up there a dozen times (every time we have friends in town they want to venture up there) and every time it is icky!;)

I suppose it is different during Fantasy Fest Oct 24- Nov 1.

• 2 weeks later...
Question~If the Garden of Eden is nude do you wear clothes in and then take them off? Can you keep your clothes on and just take in the eeeewwwwieeee factor? I am totallly curious :o

Gee it seems that several people have been there but no one seems to know the answer. I am seriously curious as to how it's done. I am not saying I want to sit around nude or just look at nude people but if I did want to I'd like to know how it's done.

So any anyone willing to answer my questions? :(

Gee it seems that several people have been there but no one seems to know the answer. I am seriously curious as to how it's done. I am not saying I want to sit around nude or just look at nude people but if I did want to I'd like to know how it's done.

"How it's done"?????? It's a nude bar, plain and simple:rolleyes:

And of course you would remove your clothes after arriving. Key West's finest doesn't take too kindly to tourists (or anyone else) walking around in the buff.

Mike:)

And of course you would remove your clothes after arriving. Key West's finest doesn't take too kindly to tourists (or anyone else) walking around in the buff.

I pretty much stated that in my first post. I may be a new poster but I am not an idiot. Thanks :rolleyes:

"How it's done"?????? It's a nude bar, plain and simple:rolleyes:

How it's done?????????

I think my question is a valid one becauseI would never in my wildest dreams think of going into a NUDE bar and just start taking off my clothes like it was a strip club. I asked a simple question and the answer would be something polite along the lines of~ there's a locker room, a foyer etc...or whatever but I don't deserve your rude flippant answer like I am such an idiot that I don't understand what nude is or what a bar is. :mad:

Hey Einstein I was referring to my first post to this thread, thanks for your wonderful input.

Look, we are on this message board to help folks enjoy their visit to Key West and we do not need your sarcastic remarks.

You asked a question and it has been answered.

Mike

You may need to reread your first post.:p

I think you have confused yourself.:D

Mike;)

Look, we are on this message board to help folks enjoy their visit to Key West and we do not need your sarcastic remarks.

You asked a question and it has been answered.

Mike

Really Mike? All I got was sarcastic answers with the undertone that I am an idiot.

So, are you the pot or the kettle :rolleyes:

Question~If the Garden of Eden is nude do you wear clothes in and then take them off? Can you keep your clothes on and just take in the eeeewwwwieeee factor? I am totallly curious :o

I pretty much stated that in my first post. I may be a new poster but I am not an idiot. Thanks :rolleyes:

So what exactly are you asking here? You asked in your first post "do you wear clothes in and then take them off? Mike answered your question and made a KWPD joke, complete with a ":)" to signify he was answering in good spirit. If you wanted to know if there was a locker room, foyer, etc, you should have asked. We are not mind readers here.

Yes, you go in and take your clothes off. No, you do not have to take your clothes off. It is a roof top bar with lounge chairs. You find your spot and if you wish, undress.....the same way you would take off your cover up or t-shirt at the pool side lounge chairs on the ship. It's that simple.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my take on it. I've been there a couple of times. Twice while visiting on cruises and once during Fantasy Fest (which is an absolute BLAST!!). The first time we wandered up the two flights of stairs to the Garden of Eden Rooftop Bar. It's really pretty small. Much smaller than I had thought. There is an outdoor bar (think Tiki Type) and some tables and chairs and loungers. We saw two or three people laying out in the sun on the loungers in the buff. Everyone else was just there to see what it was all about. It wasn't that exciting, so we had a drink and left. Time number two, we had a few drinks and were having a blast just bar hopping and checking out the fun places along Duval. We headed up once again just to check it out. There were a few gals that were topless at the bar and once again a few people laying on the loungers. I decided to join in the fun and removed my top. It was a bunch of people from the ships that were having a "once in a lifetime" type of day. It was fun. We only stayed about an hour. The third time we were there for Fantasy Fest and I know we went up there, but don't remember it being out of the ordinary and there was MUCH for fun things to see down on the street! It's not that exciting, but if you want to experience it, just walk on up, buy a cocktail, take a seat and enjoy (or not) the view. At least you can say you were there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived