Question? Anyone ever get a response via email from Princess

flvol77

I have a situation that I am not going to get into, but I have called a couple of times and wow talk about some nasty short sighted people. I honestly never got anything resolved so I thought emailing customer relations may help.

If it doesn't it will be over a matter of principal but my wife and I will be done with Princess. Too many negatives the past three cruises and then this, its a shame too because Princess is why we love cruising.

We will still cruise, probably Celebrity, they do an amazing job and have great customer service, even when there is issues.

If anyone has any suggestions who to contact would love to know to hear it. We were getting close to elite and thought about booking them a couple of times next year because they changed their smoking policy.

The issue isn't over a cruise just a booking/cancellation/and credit/ I emailed Princess anyway, maybe we will get somewhere.

In May I sent an email to customer relations about a very minor complaint, but still wanted to bring it to someone's attention. I received a call back the next day. I received an OBC for my next sailing even though I was not looking for such. I thought it was handled beyond my expectations.

I also emailed a comment and some questions to Alan Buckelew (President & CEO) after the new smoking policy was released and surprisingly received an email back in less than an hour answering my questions and thanking me for my comments from him. Now whether he typed it himself or had staff do, I don't know, but it was a very personable and was definitely not a form letter.

If you're unhappy about something, I would definitely try emailing customer relations. Hopefully it gets resolved to your satisfaction. customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Last year while on the Island Princess, we had a minor complaint but felt we had to let corporate know. I emailed and hard copied customer relations and received a phone call within a week. Remember to word your complaint tactfully and throw some positives in there. Good luck:)

Last year while on the Island Princess, we had a minor complaint but felt we had to let corporate know. I emailed and hard copied customer relations and received a phone call within a week. Remember to word your complaint tactfully and throw some positives in there. Good luck:)
I've had the same type of response to issues on both Princess and HAL. Very positive response and acknowledgment of an issue. Absolutely the worst customer relations ever encountered anywhere for anything has been Celebrity, both onboard and post cruise.

I have written to Princess via there CEO as well as through emails and have recived followups within 2 weeks-one with a phone call to contact them and the other via emails. Both issues were resolved well above my expectations-I appreciate what there CSR's do and that is one of the reasons I sail with Princess.:p

I was overcharged a couple of dollars on a cruise to Hawaii. I e mailed Princess just to clarify the price. I recieved a call the next day and I had an OBC for my next cruise within a week.

I e mailed the CEO once and received a relpy for his staff within days. But my e mail was very positive....basically a thank you note.

I think you would have good luck with e mails by being as positive as possible and brief. If there is a problem, back it up with documentation.

found these by searching google....

Jan Swartz

Senior vice president, customer service and sales

jswartz@princess.com

(661) 753-0000

Alan Buckelew

President

abuckelew@princess.com

(305) 599-2600

Thanks! I e-mailed Princess about 10 days ago on a matter concerning an upcoming cruise and am still waiting for a phone call or response. I have to admit, I am disappointed with their service :(.

Hi There

The last e mail I sent to the CEO I got a reply back in 15 minutes

OK not from him himself, but it answered my points

This week I phoned Princess just to say hello to a person I have been e mailing for years, they were a bit shocked to get a phone call from Scotland.

yours Shogun

Many companies don't list emails anymore because of spambot harvesters. I had my work email up on a demo site for 3 days and now get 30 or more pieces of spam a day.

Why is it that when I go to the Contact Us page on the princess.com, I don't see email addresses? You would think they were under the postal address and phone number so people could easily find them.

I sent an email, stated my problem, and of course I said some nice things, Princess was why we love cruising, basically I begged them to fix the problem so we can continue traveling on Princess, its such a minor thing but it was more the way we were treated, and the fact that we no longer have a future cruise deposit due to their error, and that is all we want back so we can spend money with Princess.

Hope I get a response, if isn't to my satisfaction I will continue trying with the emails that have been provided, I am not going to give up on my favorite cruise line that easy, even though I don't think it should be that hard to get something back that is owed to me.

LOL I just want to spend money with you Princess...Please let me do that. :D

Btw thanks for everyones help

So, I received an email back from Princess stating the rep was correct (which I wasn't arguing with her whether she was right or not concerning their policies), but they asked me to send my email that I originally sent to them so they could review the issue, sounds like they are looking into it.

Then what is crazy is this evening I get an email from princess reservations confirming my deposit for the cruise that I canceled? It has the same booking number....sounds like Princess is a little messed up right now.

I think most of the lines have improved with their customer responses. We were on Celebrity last year and I must say, they have been the best. I filled out the comment card, but the time I got home had an email from them within a week a phone call, then a follow up phone call and a survey online.

Now this was nothing major, pointed out some concerns with the food and entertainment but they were great

Taking princess in Feb and based on the emails and follow ups thus far, very good.

I think there have been some excellent points of contacts provided in this thread, so my goodness you should be able to get a solid answer in a timely basis for sure

If not, post your concern on You Tube and hope it goes viral

Pete

I'm definitely with Pam on this - if you expecct good customer service from Celebrity, you are smoking something funny.:p Celebrity is the worst cruise line I have ever dealt with (and we will never deal with them again)! I give Princess high marks for being pro-active and wonderful to deal with when there is a problem.

sometimes e-mails get lost. I sent an important e-mail the other day and did not get a response. i was really upset not hearing back. lately i've been checking my span mail and lo and behold, there was a mailer demon. when i checked the address it looked good and i wondered, why post a contact address when it is not working. after close inspection i saw a double letter in there and found out why my e-mail was not delivered. i resent it correctly. now, most people automatically delete spam mail without looking at it. my sister does. i've had people tell me they e-mailed me and i did not get it and so about a year ago i started scanning the spam. found several e-mails that i wanted to look at and sent them to inbox. hope you get your answer. sometimes it pays to resend the e-mail saying, gee-have you overlooked or lost my e-mail. i would like a response. i have never talked to someone at princess that was rude, unresponding or uncaring. sometimes we get carried away and it shows in our voices. i know i do that. try again

I'm definitely with Pam on this - if you expecct good customer service from Celebrity, you are smoking something funny.:p Celebrity is the worst cruise line I have ever dealt with (and we will never deal with them again)! I give Princess high marks for being pro-active and wonderful to deal with when there is a problem.

In our experience I couldn't disagree with you more. The service from Celebrity makes me want to keep going back to them, I am trying to go back to Princess and they aren't making it easy.

So my update to my problem - they wanted an email from me that I sent to princess, I delete my sent file every couple of days and didn't have it but had one I sent to my Attorney (he is a family friend and I was just really laughing about how Princess was really short sighted and he wanted to see the email I sent)

So, I sent them the one I forwarded and explained everything, of course they didn't read it my email and said denied.

But, get this, last night at 8:33 I received an email from Princess, and it says cruise deposit confirmation, I was like I didn't book a cruise, I tried to call but no one had a clue what they were talking about and couldn't figure out who sent the email but I was in the system (original booking number) as a cruise booked and they said they I needed to pay my balance and I was like forget it. Then they said well you are going to lose your future cruise booking if I didn't pay the balance......LOL I was just said take care, as they had already taken my cruise deposit.

Oh well....BTW I received an email at 4am canceling my cruise:D

I do wish you would let us know what the problem was and we may be more sympathetic.

Really don't want sympathy, One could argue that i didn't follow their rules in how I canceled my cruise, but one could say I should haven't been informed wrong.

Its just way too long to get into and I am not ready to start and he is right he is wrong war. Just can't believe they are willing to lose my business over $200 dollar in FCC's.

I tried being pleasant, I complemented them as a cruise line, but it got me no where, I was then unpleasant and demanding and it got me no where.

So, it is what it is, Princess doesn't want or need my business. Its more interesting to me how sometimes companies become too big and lose sight of the bigger picture.

Its too bad.

From flvol77

In our experience I couldn't disagree with you more. The service from Celebrity makes me want to keep going back to them, I am trying to go back to Princess

I too as I stated had over the top customer service with Celebrity and we are also going back to trying princess but it will be interesting to see how they compare

Pete

Archived