Credit card sea pass cash

no....you will go to Guest Relations on the ship to give them your deposit..

they will let you know when you run out of money....(actually IIRC they will let you 'charge' some items to your account before you even give them money...

but you can just head over there once you 're on the ship....I am not sure how much they will want...)

I normally do cash onboard so I can keep track of my account better.

you can select it as an option when you do online check in, if you change your mind and you give them a credit card at the pier.................. its gona be awhile !!!!!! you can just use the credit card or cash once onboard. I always have an OBC so it gives me some time to get through the first day without rushing to the desk.

I seem to remember reading it was approx $400 per cabin..however this would depend on the length of your cruise...Remember you can use a credit card for online checkin and provide it at the pier (takes less time) and then once onboard you have the option to pay by cash anytime during the cruise..then your card will not be charged...

when i tried to put cash deposit on my sea pass account, they told me i can't and i just have to settle it when i receive the final bill

We always back our account with a cc but pay go every couple of days and put money on the account to pay for what we charged. By the end of the cruise we may end up with the last day's charges on the credit card but that's it.

when i tried to put cash deposit on my sea pass account, they told me i can't and i just have to settle it when i receive the final bill

Hmmm :confused:...You always have the option of setting up your SeaPass account with a cash deposit..and can deposit more as you need it...They require more if you start running low and will notify you or decline your onboard charges if that happens....And can't believe they would not take cash :eek: toward your account whenever you want to give it to them:confused:...Many people pay daily to keep their balance down....CASH is rarely denied at guest services :)

Archived