Another VIP Boarding Question

lilbratt17

We are cruising in Jan on the Ecstasy out of PC. My mom is VIP and my 7 year old daughter will be staying in her cabin. Will they have my daughter check in with my mom w/o us or will she be able to come with us? I am just wondering.

This is my 9th Carnival Cruise, so I am waiting for my VIP status. Yay!! Hopefully next September.

Thanks!!

PS. In no way am I trying to get VIP Boarding. I am happy to wait until my next cruise!!!

I understand that... This will be my mom's 12 or so cruise on Carnival. My question was who is my 7 year old going to have to board with???

Your Daughter will register in the VIP section with your mother but does not have to board with her, when VIP boarding is called she can just stay back with you if she wants.

Your daughter needs to board with the person whose credit card will be attached to her account. If you Mom is covering her charges, she should board with her. But if your card is covering her, she should board with you. In this case, I think it might be allowed that you all board together, in the VIP line. EM

Your daughter needs to board with the person whose credit card will be attached to her account. If you Mom is covering her charges, she should board with her. But if your card is covering her, she should board with you. In this case, I think it might be allowed that you all board together, in the VIP line. EM

I second that. Just tell them that she is on your credit card and the Rep will go get your S & S card from the non VIP desk.

December 09 we cruised out of Tampa, we are Platinum members but our adult children are not, we all were able to go to the VIP section, they were very nice about it.

A couple of times we were with someone that wanted a boarding pictures together(just ask)......And they let them board with us , another time we just went over and boarded with the rest of our group..Dennis

Archived