What's the first thing you do when you board?

Mar y Sol

Welcome to cruising....once you've done it, you won't want to stop.

The only cure for the "blues" that you will surely have once the cruise is over is to have another one booked. You can book your next cruise, while you're onboard this one. And, you'll get FCC's [future cruise credits] and you can pick your favorite cabin and you won't get the "blues!"

Remember your sailing on a Cruise "ship" not a "boat!" A "boat" might describe a dingy or a sail boat but never a cruise ship.

Have a wonderful time!

Sorry about the boat thing.:o I live in the middle of Saskatchewan, Canada and have never seen an ocean. The largest thing we have around here is a small pontoon boat that fits 10 people and a lake that is man made. LOL! :D

Sorry about the boat thing.:o I live in the middle of Saskatchewan, Canada and have never seen an ocean. The largest thing we have around here is a small pontoon boat that fits 10 people and a lake that is man made. LOL! :D

Oh! My Goodness! You are in for such a treat. The smell of the ocean; the beauty of the sunrises and sunsets; the ship moving along and playfully splashing-up the whitecaps and watching the ships wake as you move from port to port.......it will absolutely thrill you.

Don't look for "stuff" to be wrong......there will be meals that aren't perfect; lines that will drive you mad; lounges that are so full there's no room to sit; people rushing from place to place......Plan your days, give yourselves plenty of time to get to the theatre and to dinner; don't be in a hurry; enjoy the moment and do take lots and lots of pictures for your memory book.

Oh! My Goodness! You are in for such a treat. The smell of the ocean; the beauty of the sunrises and sunsets; the ship moving along and playfully splashing-up the whitecaps and watching the ships wake as you move from port to port.......it will absolutely thrill you.

Don't look for "stuff" to be wrong......there will be meals that aren't perfect; lines that will drive you mad; lounges that are so full there's no room to sit; people rushing from place to place......Plan your days, give yourselves plenty of time to get to the theatre and to dinner; don't be in a hurry; enjoy the moment and do take lots and lots of pictures for your memory book.

I totally agree with the Wizard!! I love the ocean (more than some people LOL:D).

Archived