having a blonde night: 'insure my trip . com'....

MentalVacation

since you put it that way I guess you need insurance.We are late 30s no kids not much to worry about.Now i understand more about why people get insurance

Here's another reason to have insurance. Several weeks before one of our cruises my sister received a summons to report as a potential juror in an upcoming trial. We called our travel agent to see if our insurance would refund our money (about $2500-$3000 since we were booked in a Grand Suite.) He told us yes not to worry about it. Thankfully she wasn't chosen so we were able to take our cruise and enjoy it. Just because you are young, healthy and have no children (or pets) to worry about does not mean that something comes along that forces a person to cancel their cruise at the last minute. For less than 100 dollars for basic coverage you have piece of mind.

BTW my sister did try and get her jury duties detailed for a future date but since was a federal trial the presiding judge would not allow her to show up at a later date.

Regarding insuarnce. I didn't use insurance once. That was our biggest mistake. We buy it all the time. I think Carnival is $119.00. Not positive. With all the problems, i never go with out it anymore. Talked to a lady this past feb on a cruise. Her husband had a heart attack . He was in his 40's. A helicopter took him off the boat. She said everything was covered. He was healthy. I will try insuremytrip.com this time. I will try a different one.

Archived