B2B Question

Hunding

Make sure you have the same room for both cruises otherwise you have to pack and move between cruises. On our back to back many people had to change rooms and were very upset, I check everything before I travel anywhere, the only surprise I like is an upgrade.

Make sure you have the same room for both cruises otherwise you have to pack and move between cruises. On our back to back many people had to change rooms and were very upset, I check everything before I travel anywhere, the only surprise I like is an upgrade.

Book early enough to get the same cabin:rolleyes:

Why would people be upset if they did not book the same cabin for both cruises

A good TA will help get the same cabin but sometimes it is not always possible

Lyn

I have to say I don't get being upset at having to change cabins. Didn't these people know beforehand they were in different cabins?

On our only successfully completed B2B (which was 7 years ago or so) we had different cabins because we'd started out doing an "A" on the first leg with a "PH" on the second. Then there was a last minute "sale" because the first cruise was undersold and we moved to a PH for both legs, but of course not the same one.

We were set to move but when we asked if we could stay in the same room, the answer was yes. I agree, much easier that way. But it really shouldn't be a surprise if you are going to have to move.

Changing cabins between cruises on a back to back is nothing to be concerned about at all- We found it completely effortless.

Simply tip generously, and leave it all in the hands of the professionals.

By the time you've gotten the room key for cabin 2, your possessions will be in the new closet already, from shoes to q-tips. Very impressive indeed.

They even swap out the hangers for you.

Archived