Pre Cruise Hotels

JACKHAWK

Has anyone used Regent Air to Europe with an included pre cruise hotel?

With the early morning flight arrivals in Europe, I'm curious whether they take you straight to the hotel & are the rooms available at that time.

after waiting for full load,,can be awhile,,,then you MAY have room ready,but usually NOT,,,so don t count on it,,but IF you re lucky,,,you MAY...most not till 2pm,,,

Also,,can get better deal if you book hotels on own,,,but remember to get hotel discounted from your cruise bill...we now get own air,own taxi,own hotel,,and less hassle,less money,more choice...but DO compare and use what works for you....we always used cruise air,hotel,etc..but found out much later to check into doing on own,,,personal preference...of course.;)

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question specifically. In my experience, early check-in is a crapshoot no matter how the hotel is booked.

I agree, that I would not normally take the included pre-cruise hotel. I'd take the credit, subtract the deviation fee for flying in early, and book my own hotel and pay for my own taxis. But that's just me.

Archived