What hours are the AquaDuck open on the Dream?

sassy12

That must be wild going on that when it is dark!! :eek:

I bet it is.. I unfortunately wasn't brave enough to try it then.. but one of the cast members working the aqua duck told us that some adults on formal night decided to take a ride in their suits(formal suits) and all!!!:eek:

Just got off the Dream today. We all rode the aqua duck many times - very fun and especially fun at night with the lights. It was open when we boarded at 11:45 and we rode right away. It usually opened by 9 am and stayed open most of the day unless it was shut down for a problem and then open until midnight I believe.

We are just back from the Dream. The Aquaduck was open when we boarded. I think it was open until 6 PM, then re-opened at 8:30 on the first night. The second night, it was open at 9 AM, closed at 4:30, then re-opened at 6 PM. The last day, it was open from 9 AM to Midnight, but I'm not sure if that was special because we were on the cruise that did not get to stop at Castaway Cay the third day, instead sailing back to Nassau.

We were second seating and went on the Aquaduck from 5:30-7:45 on the third night, longest wait was 5-10 minutes. If you don't want to miss the show, they have a 4 PM matinee show on the second and third nights.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived