The boards are still not right

PartyAllDaTyme

A few things still not working right with CC--

When I check my list of previous posts, the most recent one showing is from August 17th. The posts I've made since then are in the threads in which they were posted, just don't show up in my history.

My total post count jumped about 100 from where it should be. Not a big problem, but maybe a symptom of the problems the boards have been having. I don't see any extra posts that would have added to my total.

No posts disappeared from the 8/17/12 roll call I'm on (the last one was posted before the problems began), but when I check the thread in the Millie roll call section, it says there have been 13 responses when in fact there have only been 9.

I'm aware of the announcement titled Missing Posts & Roll Calls Update; just wanted to let everyone, including the board mods, know there are still issues. Haven't heard an update for a while. Admin, Hosts Anne, Walt, or Andy, do you need us to continue to advise you of such problems?

Archived