Great News for those with Gobal Entrance

bcnvcanada

Major Canadian airports now have or will have by the end of September Global Entrance kisosks. (Vancover, Toronto. already up) No more long lines at img. and cus. Also they will be working with Delta and American airlines at several airports in the u.s. with tsa, for a fastpass line for Global Entrance. Most major carriers will be on board within a year. No lines, great. Maybe I'll enjoy flying more. Now, if they will do something with a kiosks and cruise ports in the u.s. it will be complete.

Major Canadian airports now have or will have by the end of September Global Entrance kisosks. (Vancover, Toronto. already up) No more long lines at img. and cus. Also they will be working with Delta and American airlines at several airports in the u.s. with tsa, for a fastpass line for Global Entrance. Most major carriers will be on board within a year. No lines, great. Maybe I'll enjoy flying more. Now, if they will do something with a kiosks and cruise ports in the u.s. it will be complete.

I just got two emails from Homeland Security stating that those people that already have their Global Entrance in place should soon be getting some sort of new I.D. Card that will (eventually) allow for streamlined passage through the TSA security check points.

This will depend on each airport setting up the separate screening lanes, not unlike the separate First Class check in lanes.

That would really make flying much less of a hassle !

But, meanwhile, I'm not holding my breath.

r.

Archived