What should I pack?

imfunny

We are leaving for our cruise (Carnival Triumph) in a few weeks and I was wanting to know what I should pack? Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, razors or is anything like that provided? Do they included anything else?

Thanks everyone!

Bar soap, body wash and shampoo are provide. You will have a basket of samples which varies and cannot be counted on. I still bring my own shampoo and conditioner. I dont like theirs which makes my hair feel dry.

samples can be anything from antiacids to toothpaste to a razor to a romance novel.

We are leaving for our cruise (Carnival Triumph) in a few weeks and I was wanting to know what I should pack? Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, razors or is anything like that provided? Do they included anything else?

Thanks everyone!

They provide shampoo, liquid and bar soap and you can't depend on anything else. Toothpaste, mouthwash, razors are sometimes in the complimentary basket, but lately they have been single use packets rather than a small tube.

Most personal care items can be purchased in the gift shop but they are very expensive.

The Triumph has a hair dryer in the bathroom, but it isn't very strong so you might want to bring your own.

I also always pack a small over the counter medication/first aid kit that includes: bandaids in various sizes, antibiotic cream, immodium, nyquil caps, NSAIDS, antiacids, fixodent, tooth wax, dramamine and hand sanitizer packets.

My sister often has an upset stomach due to eating a higher fat diet than she is used to and a trip to the infirmary could be costly and result in a quarantine if they suspect it could be norovirus. So we avoid the ships doctor at all cost.

I also recommend to bring a deep conditioner treatment to use 1/2 way through the cruise. No matter how good the shampoo and conditioner is that I bring my hair feels dried out and gets real frizzy from the salt water and air.

Bar soap, body wash and shampoo are provide. You will have a basket of samples which varies and cannot be counted on. I still bring my own shampoo and conditioner. I dont like theirs which makes my hair feel dry.

samples can be anything from antiacids to toothpaste to a razor to a romance novel.

LOL @ the romance novel. :)

Don't forget your sunscreen! I also recommend a power strip (if you plan on plugging multiple items in at 1 time), a small clock and a water bottle/thermos type thing. I love to fill up my water bottle and come back to my cabin so I can sip on some lemonade or juice or whatever while I am in my room getting ready or while sitting by the pool.

Of course- these items are among all of the other usual items you will want to pack, but they are just some off the top of my head that I like to remind about...

Take care- have a great cruise!!

Don't forget your sunscreen! I also recommend a power strip (if you plan on plugging multiple items in at 1 time), a small clock and a water bottle/thermos type thing. I love to fill up my water bottle and come back to my cabin so I can sip on some lemonade or juice or whatever while I am in my room getting ready or while sitting by the pool.

Of course- these items are among all of the other usual items you will want to pack, but they are just some off the top of my head that I like to remind about...

Take care- have a great cruise!!

I agree to the sunscreen :) I learned my lesson

Archived