Tender tickets in Bar Harbor

I was trying to find out if they give priority tickets to Diamond Plus members for tendering in Bar Harbor.

Anyone who has gone this year could you let me know if they do and if so where did you get the priority tickets. I am trying to plan a private tour early in the morning.

Thanks so much.

I was trying to find out if they give priority tickets to Diamond Plus members for tendering in Bar Harbor.

Anyone who has gone this year could you let me know if they do and if so where did you get the priority tickets. I am trying to plan a private tour early in the morning.

Thanks so much.

I have been to Bar Harbor three times on the Jewel and it always was docked, never did tenders. Must be another ship in port.

Definitely a tender port. Maybe Hawk is thinking of Portland.

As far as tender tickets, on our cruise last year they announced that they were distributing tender tickets but when we went down for them, they said just get in line. The line wound way down one corridor and back up another but we only waited about 10 minutes.

Starlake is correct. We too were on the Enchantment last week, tendered in Bar Harbor and, because we are D+, received VIP (priority) tender tickets in our cabin the night before.

We had a wonderful lunch of "Lobster Bake" and "Lobster Roll" at Stewman's (near the pier). They have an outside deck with a great view.

Hawk7, EVERYONE tenders at Bar Harbor. There is no dock for cruise ships. Are you sure you are thinking of Bar Harbor?

I have been there on the Jewel also and we tendered.

My mistake, I must have been thinking of Portland.

We just got off of the Enchantment a week ago and had priority tender tickets in the room the night before. I am sure it is same for all ships there.

There is no docking area for larger ships at Bar Harbor.

Are the priority tender tickets for Diamond and Diamond + ?

Archived