applying funship dollars. Website not working?

flgatormom29

I'm trying to add some funship dollars on my account. I can either certify mail it or go to carnival.com/funshiprequest. i chose the later, but when i go and fill out all the information. I hit the "submit" button and it doesn't work? NOthing happens? I've double clicked it, waited mins....it's not even thinking!

Is the website not working? Or do i need to certify mail it?

Or can i just bring it with me and add it to my account when i set up my cash account?

Thanks for the help!

I'm trying to add some funship dollars on my account. I can either certify mail it or go to carnival.com/funshiprequest. i chose the later, but when i go and fill out all the information. I hit the "submit" button and it doesn't work? NOthing happens? I've double clicked it, waited mins....it's not even thinking!

Is the website not working? Or do i need to certify mail it?

Or can i just bring it with me and add it to my account when i set up my cash account?

Thanks for the help!

I just added to our account with no problem. I go to Carnival.com in search type funship dollars and it comes right up.

Make sure you are on the carnival web page. Go to tools, then compatibility view settings and add the carnival site. Try submitting it again. The same thing happened to me last week.

That worked! Never even know about that compatibility view settings!

Thanks so much!!! Now to just wait for my email :D

I tried to use my funship dollars just now using the on-line method mentioned here, and when I press Submit nothing warm and fuzzy happens. How do I know that the website knows that I submitted my redemption form? Did the rest of you get any confirming message from Carnival?

Waaaaaaaaaaaiiit....I pressed the jagged little guy between the down-arrow and the refresh icons next to my URL, and tried again. This time I got a message saying "An Email has been successfully sent across with the required details ."

I also received an e-mail from Carnival saying "We received your email, and will process your request within 5-7 business days."

So I guess it worked. Thanks for the help from those of you on this thread! I've been trying to figure out how to use the funship dollars that I got from my credit card company (I hated to send it in the mail, as mail sometimes gets lost.)

Archived