Sushi

tashaw1234

Just wondering..I have never noticed sushi on board any of our princess cruises, but were are heading on the Grand over Christmas and my son (who has a new found love of sushi) was wondering if anyone knew if they ever served it? Thanks

There is usually sushi once for lunch at HC. Sometime it is also available for the evening buffet. You can also get Sushi and Tappas at Vines (complimentary when you buy a drink).

I agree with another Poster. The sushi at Vines is average; it was much better on the Crown than it was on the Golden. Perhaps on Grand it will be good. The seaweed salad on both ships was good.

Four of us had sushi in Vines on the Crown, it was great. But.... stay away from sushi served at HC. I tried that sushi on 5 different ships at the HC, I don't know why I keep on going back, maybe hoping it would get better. I don't think they use any fresh fish in that sushi, :eek:

I just came off the Star and they served Sushi at lunch outside the Horizon Court on the Sea Day. There were long lines, and the Sushi was ok, just average. They also had some nice fruit carvings and the deserts looked delicious.

I really miss the days when they would go all out with the fruit displays and ice carvings on deck during the midnight buffets.

I haven't tried the sushi at Vines, but agree with the others that have said the Horizon Court sushi isn't that great. I wouldn't go out of my way or wait in any lines for that.

Same here......I am spoiled by the great sushi we get here on the West Coast and on all of our cruises I have never found sushi worth having a second bite.

Now the pizza........well YUM :)

Archived