Toiletries on board

IDKaren

In the suites, there's a whole bunch of stuff ....Elemis products of all kinds ....and Butler can arrange for more of something. In minisuite and below all I recall is body shampoo on the shower/tub wall that could be used for everything....no conditioner. Could be wrong.

We had hand soap dispenser by sink & in the shower were dispensers of shampoo & body wash in oceanview room. No lotions.

Ok. That's what I thought I remembered but that was 2009...things seem to always change!

No more shower caps, lotion, little chocolates on your pillow, even the cookies in the Garden Cafe seemed smaller. This is in a balcony cabin, I don't know about the more expensive cabins. Anything to save money and to keep our prices low, I guess.

Look in the locker room/shower room at the spa if you need a shower cap. They used to have a basket of them near where the towels were stored. I would reccommend that be done within the first day or so otherwise you might lose out.

they use to provide the little elemis lotion bottles in the insides but not anymore...in the inside cabin was liquid soap dispenser on bathroom wall and then shampoo/bodywash dispenser in the shower.

Is this standard for ALL NCL ships? They all get the bodywash shampoo dispenser in the shower no matter which ship or which cabin you have?

I actually loved the body wash on the Epic last year. I liked the way it smelled. If they have this standard on all the NCL ships, I won't even bother to take my body wash.

Is this standard for ALL NCL ships? They all get the bodywash shampoo dispenser in the shower no matter which ship or which cabin you have?

I actually loved the body wash on the Epic last year. I liked the way it smelled. If they have this standard on all the NCL ships, I won't even bother to take my body wash.

It was that way on the Sky in March and we were in an inside cabin. I think it is standard fleetwide, though you may get more if you are in suite.

Look in the locker room/shower room at the spa if you need a shower cap. They used to have a basket of them near where the towels were stored. I would reccommend that be done within the first day or so otherwise you might lose out.

I never thought of that! A great idea, thanks.

Stupid question not worthy of a new thread...

The list I seen in another thread --

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1462312

It says that for a SC suite (2 bedroom family, NCL Star) it simply states "cotton ball and q-tip caddy". Am I safe in assuming there are q-tips in it?

Didn't your mommy ever tell you there were NO stupid questions?:D

Guess also since I am not blessed enuf to be in the upper end suites so that thread does not apply:D my hubby will be having surgery just before cruise so planning on packing VERY light in just carry ons I can handle! But thanks anyway for the link!:rolleyes:

It says that for a SC suite (2 bedroom family, NCL Star) it simply states "cotton ball and q-tip caddy". Am I safe in assuming there are q-tips in it?

Wow, how rude. :rolleyes:

The thread posted did not apply to the OP's question...and I have to say it did not apply to my question either. I know I'm not staying in the suite/family villa, nor am I on the Star. So, it could be possible that ships carry different things. I know last year we stayed in 2 studio rooms on the Epic...people in the inside rooms got different things than the studios. It's possible that the inside rooms get different items than the higher priced balcony/exterior/suite rooms on other ships as well. :cool:

The thread posted did not apply to the OP's question...and I have to say it did not apply to my question either. I know I'm not staying in the suite/family villa, nor am I on the Star. So, it could be possible that ships carry different things. I know last year we stayed in 2 studio rooms on the Epic...people in the inside rooms got different things than the studios. It's possible that the inside rooms get different items than the higher priced balcony/exterior/suite rooms on other ships as well. :cool:

I answered your question, or at least tried to, in post #10.

I answered your question, or at least tried to, in post #10.

Yes, I know you did. I was referring to the poster that said it was a stupid question because their answer did not fit the questions on here and they said it was a stupid question. There is no such thing as a stupid question and we are here to help each other out, not say nasty things about a question ask.

Thanks for your response and help with my question space. I appreciate it. :)

The thread posted did not apply to the OP's question...and I have to say it did not apply to my question either.

What? I wasn't trying to answer anyones question...I asked my own.

When I said "stupid question not worthy of its own thread" I was referring to MY question. Not the OPs or yours. I guess I can understand how that happened since I worded it poorly. My mistake. Sorry. :)

I quoted that thread because it listed the amenities of the suites, which pertained to my question. I asked a question because it was related to the topic of this thread (toiletries) and was not worthy of its own thread.

What? I wasn't trying to answer anyones question...I asked my own.

When I said "stupid question not worthy of its own thread" I was referring to MY question. Not the OPs or yours. I guess I can understand how that happened since I worded it poorly. My mistake. Sorry. :)

I quoted that thread because it listed the amenities of the suites, which pertained to my question. I asked a question because it was related to the topic of this thread (toiletries) and was not worthy of its own thread.

My apologies. It sounded as if you were replying to this thread, not asking your own question.

Yuck!

Guys don't use body wash in the shower! Bad enough having liquid hand soap by the sink.

Guess I'll be bringing bars of soap from home. No suite here, :(

Guys don't use body wash in the shower? :confused: All the guys in my house do. Old Spice Swagger body wash, deodorant, and body spray. Mmmmm :D

The (fairly recent) YouTube videos show q-tips in it. Look on YouTube.com for "NCL Star Villa" or just "NCL Villa" and you'll get some lovely daydream material.

I'm glad you and mitsugirly worked it out, too. Your first post took me a couple of readings, too, before I got your meaning. *laughing* Ya'll showed a good attitude in dealing with each other.

Guys don't use body wash in the shower? :confused: All the guys in my house do. Old Spice Swagger body wash, deodorant, and body spray. Mmmmm :D

Seconded. Swagger and Komodo body wash in this house.

Granted, that Axe stuff is mocked relentlessly in our house; my single brother thinks he can pick up chicks with it. I just feel the need to point out... He's still single. :rolleyes:

Seconded. Swagger and Komodo body wash in this house.

Granted, that Axe stuff is mocked relentlessly in our house; my single brother thinks he can pick up chicks with it. I just feel the need to point out... He's still single. :rolleyes:

My sons like Axe, however, they are not single so you might tell him there's still hope. :D My husband wears the Swagger...mmmm such a turn on. :D :p

My sons like Axe, however, they are not single so you might tell him there's still hope. :D My husband wears the Swagger...mmmm such a turn on. :D :p

I'm thinking your sons use discretion and don't use as MUCH Axe as my brother... :p He has a cloud of cologne following him. I think he's working under the theory that if a woman swoons (due to lack of air) it still counts.

(Yes, he's my over 6 foot tall "little" brother who can benchpress a Volkswagon. But he lives in another state, so I'm safe! :D)

Archived