seafood buffet

baby

question

do they still have the seafood buffet on the first day of the cruise at 5:00PM right after sail away>

carol

You're either on the Caribbean or the Emerald, correct? Last year on the Emerald they had it and I believe it's still happening on the CB too.

Anyone know if they have this buffet on the Grand Princess Caribbean in Feb/12??

We had it on the Caribbean Princess several years ago and LOVED IT!

They have had it on every caribbean cruise I've been on since 2007. And I've been on a lot. ;)

Anyone know if they have this buffet on the Grand Princess Caribbean in Feb/12??

We had it on the Caribbean Princess several years ago and LOVED IT!

I am not sure how many years ago you mean by 'several years ago'. But I can tell you compared to then, it was nothing like they used to serve on the Caribbean Princess IMHO. We were hoping, but were quite disappointed on the Emerald the last time..........it didn't hold a candle to what they used to serve on the Caribbean Princess. So, don't get your hopes up too high that it will be anything like you found back then. Just a small word of warning. ;)

I am not sure how many years ago you mean by 'several years ago'. But I can tell you compared to then, it was nothing like they used to serve on the Caribbean Princess IMHO. We were hoping, but were quite disappointed on the Emerald the last time..........it didn't hold a candle to what they used to serve on the Caribbean Princess. So, don't get your hopes up too high that it will be anything like you found back then. Just a small word of warning. ;)

Absolutely correct. Which is why we don't rush to get there on the first night. If we're eating at the buffet; fine. It's no longer something special. I just wonder why the stuff is so watery. Frozen too long; thawed too soon?

We were on the star in April and I asked the head person in the dining room about this and they said they do not do it anymore..... if they did I missed it since he told me it was not done!

It's only in the buffet on the first night, so if you were in the diningroom you missed it.

Archived