Help with Mariner cabins ...

Ok, fellow ccers, need your expert advise on Mariner. We're leaving on Allure on Sunday and want to book a future cruise on Mariner for December 2012. We're thinking of splurging on a Grand Suite. We've never done anything higher than a D1 balcony cabin being a frugal gal myself. However, I am thinking about doing either a Jr. Suite or a Grand suite on Mariner. What do you think? Do you think I should gradually go "suite forward" or go for it on the Grand suite. My fear is that I will be spoiled forever and insist that my DH book suites in the future and spend our children's entire inheritance on suites...

Oh, no tip-toeing here. If you can afford the suite, go for it!

Yes, you will be spoiled, but if you can never have a suite again, at least you will have had one experience.

I have had everything from an inside to an Owner's Suite. LOVED that Owner's Suite, too, by the way, but I can't do that every time.

I am just as happy in a Junior Suite......but not just ANY JS.

The center hump JS is the best one. JMHO

So, I say, once again, if it won't crimp your budget, do it!

(Nothing wrong with spending your children's inheritance!:D)

Set your kids up on the road to success and then spend your money!

The GS cabins are very nice indeed, but if you can get either 9318 or 9618, and the price difference is substantial, I would go for those and save my money for another cruise. They are JS cabins, and don't come with the full suite perks, but they are also the only JS I've seen on Mariner that have a full sofa instead of an oversized loveseat. Because of their position on the center hump, they are larger than the standard size and can accomodate that sofa.

Archived