whoo-hooo upgrade

sisters two

We've had inside, outside, and balcony cabins. We didn't use the balcony enough on both occasions when we booked one to justify the cost, so we went back to insides. That was just fine with us, since we like to be up on deck anyway. But we were upgraded just last week from our inside on the Pride leaving Sunday to... a balcony! I hope we use it more this time! :)

We would love to have a balcony on our upcoming cruise. However, the kids are going and we need connecting cabins and the ship we are on doesn't have any balconies that connect. However, DH and I have promised each other that when we go for the next one which will be for our anniversary, only a balcony will do!

now i can be a balcony snob too. 5 days till cruise and just offered upgrade to balcony for a ridiculus price. had to jump on it. always went inside before due to price difference. will this spoil me forever? looking forward to cruise in 5 days

Ridiculous good or ridiculous bad? Can I ask how much? ;)

I was offered an upsell but I had to pass....since I'm solo it was $420, gotta love that 200%.....ugh :(

21 days to go for me, but time is flying now!

I'm trying to figure out, I booked a ES rate and picked my cabin, the reservation page has my room number on it, but when I pull up my doc's, it says TBA, does this mean I might get a upgrade? Can someone tell me please!

Thanks,

Sandy

Once you cruise with a balcony stateroom, you will never go back to the "inside". Our favorite times of the day are breakfast on the balcony, reading a book on sea days, and sitting on the balcony late at night enjoying our time together.

Our first cruise was an inside stateroom. Both of us spent the entire cruise with a cold due to the cigarette smoke left over from the last occupant. Now, after 34 cruises all balcony, we just take a few cruises less each year to compensate for the price difference.

I don't consider myself a balcony snob. Just fortunate to be able to cruise in a category that I am happy with. When we leave the room, we are just like everyone else!

Enjoy your balcony.

Shirley

when we booked our Dec B2B cruise the price was so low for a balcony that we couldnt pass it up even tho we are "Insiders"....so its our first balcony and hopin that we are really going to be able to ENJOY and take advantage of it!!

OP have a GREAT cruise in your 'balcony' cabin!!

now i can be a balcony snob too. 5 days till cruise and just offered upgrade to balcony for a ridiculus price. had to jump on it. always went inside before due to price difference. will this spoil me forever? looking forward to cruise in 5 days

Actually, this is not an "upgrade" but an "upsell". Enjoy!

Archived