Please add all-inclusive drinks packages

SuiteTraveler

I think if you were to check the Gratuities included in the $55/day include the 15% that is normally added to the price of each drink or at least that was the way it was last October on the Splendor. Everyone in our Group was still charged $10.00 per day for Gratuities.

The contract we signed for our Group for our NOLA Cruise on the Conquest in 2013 is set up the same way.

Yep. It includes the 15% gratuities not the $10/day. That goes to seperate people for completly different things.

To Carnival:

I sailed on Celebrity in May 2011 and they are now offering all inclusive drink packages - not just for soda, but for alchohol, too - and in fact every type of drink onboard from specialty coffee and teas to specialty waters. I loved the all-inclusive drink package and would love for Carnival to have the same thing! My husband and I were more than happy to pay upfront for this package and to be able to get practically anything we wanted to drink ($12 and under) without worrying about additional cost. I believe that such a program would be of huge benefit to your corporation and to your customers. It makes bar service faster and easier. It's good for the employees (as evidenced by how quick they were to get us any drink we requested) and it's good for your customers.

Who else here wishes Carnival had a similar program?

Agree Agree- was on Celebrity last Thanksgiving and me and husband LOVED the drink packages! We are going this Thanksgiving on Carnival Legend and I have been looking all over the Carnival site to see how to purchase- Now I see they don't offer :( I loved the convenience of the package!

Thanks for reaching out to Carnival- hopefully someone is listening/reading.

I would gladly pay more to drink without having to worry about my S&S account going through the roof. That is one of the things that I look at and think that maybe I need to be going to an all-inclusive hotel in the tropics instead of cruising. I am very, very seriously looking at it for the future. Maybe it is time for Carnival to take notice...if they want to keep people coming back that like to drink.

It was bad enough that they took the punch away so we couldn't buy their high priced rum and make our own drinks to save a little cash. :(

We'll be sailing Celebrity in February and will go ahead and do the premium drink package. They have other packages too....soda and water and specialty coffees....foo foo drinks without alcohol....

Celebrity will actually make more money from us because we will buy the packages. Carnival is making less because, albeit we ordered from Bon Voyage and a few drink coupons - we still will not be spending as much money and will watch our 'drink' intake because we don't want a huge bill at the end. Yes - you could do onboard credit as one op said....but.... I think it's all psychological. Once the package is paid for....your done....with OBC, you still have to watch it and god forbid you buy something else...and then all your drink money is gone!

Thinking about booking a 5 night group cruise out of tampa on the paradise. Does anybody know exactly how many people you need to get the $55 per day all you can drink option

30 (or at least it used to be), and ALL have to participate/purchase it.

• 3 months later...
If everyone in the group has to get the card, how does that work when there are children in the group? Are they excluded or do the parents have to pay an additional amount even though the child is not eligible to drink? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Not a stupid question, and they have to purchase the soda sticker.

Archived