CCL shareholder benefit request form?

cruiselovers20

I emailed the Shareholder Benefit section & they emailed me a PDF copy of the latest request form so I've attached it here if you care to use it. You can fill in the form by typing in the info & then printing it out which probably makes it easier for them to read it. ;)

PC_Carnival-shareholder-benefit-request-form.pdf

I emailed the Shareholder Benefit section & they emailed me a PDF copy of the latest request form so I've attached it here if you care to use it. You can fill in the form by typing in the info & then printing it out which probably makes it easier for them to read it. ;)

Thanks so much:)

Now that I'm ready to buy so I can get the OBC the stock went up:( Watch for a couple of more weeks to see if it goes down again so I can buy. Then it can go thru the ceiling:D

Don't ever wait to save a few dollars. It may end up biting you in the a**.

I am glad to see someone knoows how to copy, save and post a PDF!! Thank you very much. This one even has the ability to type in your info.

See PIA, it can be done!!icon10.gif

I am glad to see someone knoows how to copy, save and post a PDF!! Thank you very much. This one even has the ability to type in your info.

See PIA, it can be done!!icon10.gif

I know it can be done. I just wasn't able to do it. At least my cousin Frank did it for you. We just kept it in la famiglia.

Now that I'm ready to buy so I can get the OBC the stock went up:( Watch for a couple of more weeks to see if it goes down again so I can buy. Then it can go thru the ceiling:D

I hope that works for you...I bought it during that crazy week of big swings for under $30. No matter what it does now, I still get the OBC benefit plus the military OBC so I'm happy. :D. It's just another reason for another enjoyable Princess cruise or on any other CCL owned cruise line for the shareholder credit.

I hope that works for you...I bought it during that crazy week of big swings for under $30. No matter what it does now, I still get the OBC benefit plus the military OBC so I'm happy. :D. It's just another reason for another enjoyable Princess cruise or on any other CCL owned cruise line for the shareholder credit.

That was and is what I hope to buy it at. But we got hit with a huge hailstorm here that damaged my car and house and I got involved with that and didn't get to buy the stock. Now it's at more than 33 which would be $300 more. I'm hoping it will swing down again so I can use it on my next cruise. Not sure if it's worth it at the higher price, don't always go on CCL ships.

That was and is what I hope to buy it at. But we got hit with a huge hailstorm here that damaged my car and house and I got involved with that and didn't get to buy the stock. Now it's at more than 33 which would be $300 more. I'm hoping it will swing down again so I can use it on my next cruise. Not sure if it's worth it at the higher price, don't always go on CCL ships.

It's an indivual decision & something we considered for awhile. At the beginning of the year it was close to $48 but I got lucky to get it just above the 2 year low price. Those 'crystal balls' aren't very accurate but for me getting an equivelent of a 17% return in OBC works for our cruises in the next year...plus the same amount in MOBC so for me it's working well but not necessarily for anyone else. ;)

I usually buy cruiseline stocks just before I cruise and of course there is no reason to hold it. You can purchase, record your statement, and then sell and it should cost only the price of the trade. The first time I held it for a week and made 400 bucks I but don't trust the market lately. It could turn out to be an expensive cruise credit.

Thanks the form. I emailed them the purchase confirmation statement hoping that will suffice proof of ownership along with booking # and other info.

Got the shares for $33 per share - cant complain. My financial advisor thought it was a good perk even though CCL was rated a hold.

panama

I usually buy cruiseline stocks just before I cruise and of course there is no reason to hold it. You can purchase, record your statement, and then sell and it should cost only the price of the trade. The first time I held it for a week and made 400 bucks I but don't trust the market lately. It could turn out to be an expensive cruise credit.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I will think about that. With my luck, I'll buy it and then it'll drop but I may as well try. Wish me luck:rolleyes:

Does it make any difference whether I buy 100 shares of Carnival (CCL) or Carnival PLC (CUK)? At last close CCL was trading at $33.52 and CUK was $33.15. A small difference, but what the heck?

I've attached the CCL document for you to read but it does say 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc. :D

I don't have a clue if the "plc" is available in the US or if it has to be "ccl" but sure someone would know if it's possible.

CCL Stocks.pdf

Does it make any difference whether I buy 100 shares of Carnival (CCL) or Carnival PLC (CUK)? At last close CCL was trading at $33.52 and CUK was $33.15. A small difference, but what the heck?

You may have to go thru' an 'international' trader, which may cost more in fees than a 'local' trader. I'd check out the exchange rate as well (USD/GBP).

I also have a question for our 'learned' posters.......can I use my current share purchase to book any number of future cruises at the one time, and once booked, off-load the shares, even before I sail, and still receive shareholder OBC's for those cruises?

Thanks,

MP

Thanks so much for posting this. I was able to fill it out, save what I filled in and save a blank copy. Now I can just email the form along with my online statement and I'm good to go! :p

Thanks so much for posting this. I was able to fill it out, save what I filled in and save a blank copy. Now I can just email the form along with my online statement and I'm good to go! :p

Glad it worked for you...did you save the PDF file to easily fill it out again by typing in the info? That's what I did & would think those processing these forms would appreciate not having to read even our printing which sometimes isn't too legible. :p

Yes, you have to buy the CCL stock.

Archived