Navigator AFT-need input!

honeypie72

I am researching a cruise for February. Both 9392 and 9692 are available on 2/12 5 day Western carribean! What is wrong with these cabins???:)

I thought the afts went quickly. I have NEVER had an AFT and we are really considering it. I found a few pics of them and it LOOKS so great-huge balcony and wonderful view.

I just fear I am missing something because they are still there!!!

Any input on these cabins and why they may be be a good choice...............?

THANKS for the input! I just love CC and all the wonderful help you all provide!

I am researching a cruise for February. Both 9392 and 9692 are available on 2/12 5 day Western carribean! What is wrong with these cabins???:)

I thought the afts went quickly. I have NEVER had an AFT and we are really considering it. I found a few pics of them and it LOOKS so great-huge balcony and wonderful view.

I just fear I am missing something because they are still there!!!

Any input on these cabins and why they may be be a good choice...............?

THANKS for the input! I just love CC and all the wonderful help you all provide!

The balcony isn't "huge". It's large. And it is oddly shaped, which makes it less "large". But those are good cabins.

The balcony isn't "huge". It's large. And it is oddly shaped, which makes it less "large". But those are good cabins.

You must be thinking of 9390 and 9690 - they have the odd triangle balcony whereas 9392 and 9692 are squares.

I had 9390 then hopped over to 9392 reserved for a November Navigator cruise but jumped ship to the Oasis in the spring since the airfare for November was insane :( and I can go on the Oasis/Allure for the same total price!

From what I read on 9392 and photo's i've seen - you'd love it... it's a great sized balcony with very little "obstruction" from the superstructure.

I personally love the walk (burns my dessert calories). I have been very lucky as I have NEVER had a soot issue on any of my aft balconies, although I have heard that some folks do. I have also never had an issue with excessive movement in my aft cabin, unless of course the entire ship is moving a lot. All these things are purely subjective though, so opinions will differ on this depending on who you ask. ;)

Merion Mom had a little "brainfart"! (Don't worry Carol, it happens to the best of us :eek:) She was thinking about 9390 and 9690, which are the corner cabins with the pie-shaped balconies! Yes! 9392 and 9692 are GREAT balconies! No issues at all, in my opinion, with 9392 and 9692 if you are choosing an aft cabin in the "E" category!

You must be thinking of 9390 and 9690 - they have the odd triangle balcony whereas 9392 and 9692 are squares.

I had 9390 then hopped over to 9392 reserved for a November Navigator cruise but jumped ship to the Oasis in the spring since the airfare for November was insane :( and I can go on the Oasis/Allure for the same total price!

From what I read on 9392 and photo's i've seen - you'd love it... it's a great sized balcony with very little "obstruction" from the superstructure.

Oops. Thanks for the correction - that's two in one day. I'll have to shadow you from now on!

Straight from Bonnie's Compilation Album:

2329558410036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

1077581072036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

Oops. Thanks for the correction - that's two in one day. I'll have to shadow you from now on!

LOL pure coincidence that this post was about the 2 rooms that I debated over for the Thanksgiving Navigator cruise which has since been cancelled :( due to airfare prices and that i'm currently doing logistical planning for the B2B Liberty in January... although you did make me double check and make sure they didn't flip Liberty back to MIA when she returns from the TA!

Archived