Planning a First Time Cruise

skiladyldp

Do you mean you live near an airport that is NOT one of Oceania's gateway cities?

Than I do believe there is an additional $199., and I would think that is per person.

OOPS

I misread the post I think you are right Marian that they want to use an airport other than a gateway one

Lyn

Do you mean you live near an airport that is NOT one of Oceania's gateway cities?

Than I do believe there is an additional $199., and I would think that is per person.

It definitely was $199 per person to fly from another (non-gateway) airport, the last time we used O air 3 years ago. Doubt that has changed!

Thanks everyone I got the answer from you. It was a non gateway airport so I will have to pay $199.00 per ticket. This is not worth it to me at that price. I will leave at of a gate way airport which is only 45 minutes away. It is so nice to have this forum for help.

Keep in mind that it depends on the airport that determines the price. It is not always $199.

What confused people is the use of the word deviation which is a different situation altogether.

Archived