Hiking Gibraltar

cruznliz

DH and I are considering a 16 day Princess cruise, Venice to Rio. We are particularly interested in Gibraltar. We have been there once before and took the Princess tour through the caves and saw the apes, etc. DH has always wanted to return and "hike" Gibraltar. As I recall there is a staircase for much of it. In any event, does anyone know how to go about hiking it? Are there independent tour guides. I notice we are only in port for 6 hours, so that might be a problem. Any information would be helpful. :D

DH and I are considering a 16 day Princess cruise, Venice to Rio. We are particularly interested in Gibraltar. We have been there once before and took the Princess tour through the caves and saw the apes, etc. DH has always wanted to return and "hike" Gibraltar. As I recall there is a staircase for much of it. In any event, does anyone know how to go about hiking it? Are there independent tour guides. I notice we are only in port for 6 hours, so that might be a problem. Any information would be helpful. :D

This may be of help.

http://www.gibraltar.com/sightseeing/the-mediterranean-steps-gibraltar.html

Archived