What??? Weird call from RCI

cdamion

So, we are leaving Friday for a little weekender trip on Majesty. I get a call from RCI this morning advising me the call may be recorded for training purposes etc. Then she pauses and says, "I see you are on Majesty this weekend..."

[long pause]

"...ok, thank you for being a loyal Royal Caribbean passenger..."

[long pause]

"...um, one thing... um dont forget to bring your bathing suit. Yes, don't forget to bring your bathing suit. Thank you for sailing with Royal Caribbean."

What was that about?

So, we are leaving Friday for a little weekender trip on Majesty. I get a call from RCI this morning advising me the call may be recorded for training purposes etc. Then she pauses and says, "I see you are on Majesty this weekend..."

..."

[long pause]

"...um, one thing... um dont forget to bring your bathing suit. Yes, don't forget to bring your bathing suit. Thank you for sailing with Royal Caribbean."

What was that about?

Were you caught skinny dipping in the main pool on your last cruise?;)

Were you caught skinny dipping in the main pool on your last cruise?;)

A very true story ... my wife and I were on the Mariner a number of years ago (Port Canaveral / Eastern) ... first day, we were relaxing in one of the hot tubs, when an older gentleman and a young lady who he introduced as his "daughter" arrive ... he was wearing nothing but his Fruit of the Looms (and loose fitting to boot). The old chap claimed he didn't realize there were swimming pools and hot tubs onboard cruiseships.

To say that we left that hot tub in a hurry would be a gross understatement.

Michael

I think the thank you calls are annoying. The callers always seem really uncomfortable because they have to call you and make random conversation with a stranger. I don't get it. If Adam Goldstein or Richard Fain called me that might be different.

A very true story ... my wife and I were on the Mariner a number of years ago (Port Canaveral / Eastern) ... first day, we were relaxing in one of the hot tubs, when an older gentleman and a young lady who he introduced as his "daughter" arrive ... he was wearing nothing but his Fruit of the Looms (and loose fitting to boot). The old chap claimed he didn't realize there were swimming pools and hot tubs onboard cruiseships.

To say that we left that hot tub in a hurry would be a gross understatement.

Michael

EEWWWWW:eek: If that was really his daughter, how could she let him plop into the pool in his skivvies??

Archived