Do I need to give my past guest # ?

uvasag

I have sailed with Carnival once before and booked my 2nd cruise recently. I booked it thru an agent on phone because I was booking for a party of 10 and wanted to make sure everything was setup right. Anyways, do I have to give them my past guest # ? How will they know how many times I've sailed with them if I don't. I'm assuming that is how I would reach some kind of preferred status right ?

I have sailed with Carnival once before and booked my 2nd cruise recently. I booked it thru an agent on phone because I was booking for a party of 10 and wanted to make sure everything was setup right. Anyways, do I have to give them my past guest # ? How will they know how many times I've sailed with them if I don't. I'm assuming that is how I would reach some kind of preferred status right ?

If you don't give them your past guest number you may not qualify for any past guest pricing or perks (cocktail party) and your cruise may not be properly linked to your history.

It can be a real hassle to get your past cruises included in your history if many years have past and you don't have old booking numbers and such.

I always login to Carnival and add my new booking numbers to my profile, so that I'm double sure that I have proof of my history. Then once the cruise is complete it will add all the pertinant details.

Is there anyway to add my past guest # online ? Also, the last time the cruise was under my name and my husband and 2 kids were under the same reservation. So I don't have their past guest #. Would this involve called Carnival or it's somethng I can do online ?

After you get your "booking number" go on Carnival's web sight to do your fun pass. They will ask you if you have sailed with Carnival before.

Thank you. Will my husband and kids have the same past guest # if they were always booked under the same reservation ?

Archived