When are the sale's onboard?

Ranyw

Hello !

We will be going on a Carnival cruise in a few days (WOOO HOOO!) and am curious if anyone knows when the souvinors / photo's go on sale? I remember on our last cruise there were days that you'd get a free frame or free wallets if you bought on certain days. There were also days that the t shirts were like buy one get one 1/2 off. We found that out AFTER we bought our photos and don't want to make the same mistake twice.

thanks !

Happy Cruising...

Hello !

We will be going on a Carnival cruise in a few days (WOOO HOOO!) and am curious if anyone knows when the souvinors / photo's go on sale? I remember on our last cruise there were days that you'd get a free frame or free wallets if you bought on certain days. There were also days that the t shirts were like buy one get one 1/2 off. We found that out AFTER we bought our photos and don't want to make the same mistake twice.

thanks !

Happy Cruising...

Usually towards the end of the cruise. Don't worry, there will be PLENTY of mention of the sales in Funtimes and over the loudspeaker annoucements:rolleyes:

I'm not sure the photos ever go on sale, but other things in the photo department do from time to time (frames, etc). But on the last day the t-shirts are really cheap (DH wears t-shirts all the time and messes them up, so we usually buy a few for him).

I got the photo albums more than half off .. probably the photo item sales are when carnival decides to clear out a item, i.e. there is no schedule. You just have to hit the right week. Iv never seen tee shirts buy one get one half off either, and Iv done 17 on carnival. I have seen the glitter shirts which are now 2 for $50, 3 for $65 I think and the last day they always have tee shirts they claim are on sale for 2 for $20. always, cheap tee shirts not worth $10 ea to me. I never buy the ones the last day.

I got the photo albums more than half off .. probably the photo item sales are when carnival decides to clear out a item, i.e. there is no schedule. You just have to hit the right week. Iv never seen tee shirts buy one get one half off either, and Iv done 17 on carnival. I have seen the glitter shirts which are now 2 for $50, 3 for $65 I think and the last day they always have tee shirts they claim are on sale for 2 for $20. always, cheap tee shirts not worth $10 ea to me. I never buy the ones the last day.

Would disagree on the quality of the 2 for $20 tee shirts. We are from the UK and are really pleased with the ones we bought 2 and 3 years ago on the Liberty. We wear them around the house and they are a great reminder of 2 fabulous cruises - especially during the British summer!

Would disagree on the quality of the 2 for $20 tee shirts. We are from the UK and are really pleased with the ones we bought 2 and 3 years ago on the Liberty. We wear them around the house and they are a great reminder of 2 fabulous cruises - especially during the British summer!

I would have to agree with this as well. 2/$20.00 and my DH fav pocketed polo was $7.99 .. very hard to find a decent polo with a pocket.

To OP on last sea day get to Funshops early before all the paws mess up the tables and the good sizes are gone.

On Valor 2 weeks ago the shops opened at 9am. We got there about 9:15-9:30 and the shirts were still neat on the tables 3 hrs later ... YIKES!!!

Archived