Cruise Critic E-Letter

richsea

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems with the Cruise Sritic E-News Letter? I received one today with the subject "The 7 People You Don't Want to Cruise With", & when I follow the link, there is no story about the subject. Is it me, I say to myself, or do others find that to be true also? This has happened in the past also.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems with the Cruise Sritic E-News Letter? I received one today with the subject "The 7 People You Don't Want to Cruise With", & when I follow the link, there is no story about the subject. Is it me, I say to myself, or do others find that to be true also? This has happened in the past also.

I just clicked on it and can read the story.

Connie

• Administrators

Hi Rich:

The article you are speaking of is the LAST one on the left -- it has the pic of the piggy next to it.

Here's a link to the article: http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1398

Laura

I didn't have a problem with finding it but sometimes I do.

You didn't miss much. One of the 7 was people that pile a ton of food on their plate at the buffet. Cant' believe that anyone would get upset about how much food someone takes to where it would "ruin" their cruise of upset them.

To me watching people stuff their faces just amuses me, especially when they have to waddle and huff and puff their way to a table and take a few rest periods on their way to catch their breath. Then they will have a diet beverage as if they are trying to cut down on their calories.

Archived